Why bishits such subhumans?

Gay men, if you aren't masochists stop dating this soulless morons
NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE PREFER MEN HE WOULD LEAVE YOU FOR PUSSY

Attached: IMG_20220713_202446.jpg (720x407, 109.41K)

lol just have a uterus faggot. Oh what's that? You don't? All you have is your poop hole? Well, surely you don't expect me to die alone for you, right?

lmao gaylords seething
>waaaah waaaaaaah le bisexuals are bad!!
Gay men will leave their door open to fuck a cavalcade of random men to whom they have no attachment. But as soon as ONE BISEXUAL leaves them for a woman, that crosses the sacred line. gimme a fucken break lmaooooo

You know the best part is he's gonna cheat on her with men on the side and someday there will be a sister post "I caught my husband sucking cocks. How do I get over this?"

Bisexuals are untrustworthy, I feel bad for the guy in the OP but he should've known that. It's why no one wants to date them, they're very likely to cheat on you. Some people sadly have to learn that the hard way.

Attached: 1639688250638.png (1100x274, 35.92K)

lol true he’s gonna think he’s got the best of both worlds (straight privilege plus dick on the side) till wifey catches him

yeah we already knew he was a chad

I unironically wouldn't mind this at all, even if he asked me to help him browse women on dating apps, as long as we had sex exclusively until he found the one he's satisfied with. I don't believe in romance till death. I just want my hole pounded.

should have taken the monogamous marriage pill

Gays are incapable of love. He made the right decision.

why don't bi people just date other bi people? So if they get an itch they can have a threesome with either sex and be both satisfied

This. This is why gay men and straight women have to stick together to stop these unfaithful dirty dick bastards in their tracks.

honestly, I'm glad you said it so I didn't have to

gays are the only people who are capable of love

gay guys are more promiscuous than bi guys or anyone for that matter

This

not all bi ppl want threesomes

Honestly a reasonable reason to leave someone

t. Bishit

That's the trick, you don't tell people you are bi.

As a bi dude I've never had sex

Damn nobody wants you fr

lmao bichads win again

Same for lesbians. Cisbians have the highest divorce rate in the US but live in fear of a bishit woman leaving them for a man as if their relationship was going to last more than a month without domestic violence.

Bi kings win again

srsly why are lesbians so violent