Awful blogpost

Im throwing this confession into the void just to get it off my chest. I'm a cis f chaser of MtFs and FtMs. I occasionally hookup with cis women, but only as a third option.

I tell all of my hookups irl that I am bi and that I simply dont see gender. This isnt entirely true. I basically have a feminisation kink which drives my chaser preferences. For MtFs, the idea of someone who was once male, but is now a woman dressed in a slutty miniskirt and with runny mascara, moaning while being pegged and wearing a chastity cage, is just unbelievably hot to me. My sex life revolves around the psychological hotness of maleness being feminised. Even for FtMs, I chase them because I can do the most feminine-seeming act possible to a man, which is to screw a guy in his vagina. None of these work with cis men, firstly because they have dicks so that dampens the whole vagina-bottom kink, and secondly they look ugly in dresses so they cant fulfill my forcefem kink either.

I dont say any of this irl because it's problematic and I dont want to give my hookups added dysphoria. Now (You) know it, but maybe other chasers are better, or maybe you can swear off us and go t4t.

Attached: images (18).jpg (299x168, 11.26K)

shut up you

Please chase and rape me

most mtfs have a feminization kink and most ftm have an emasculation kink so dont think theyre so innocent

this seems kinda rude to ftms, but I don’t think it’s problematic for mtfs lol

would you forcefem, dom and fuck a post-op trans woman?

where do you live?

Thanks for sharing. Human sexuality is strange and interesting.

Get a load of all the different reactions to this

Attached: hq720.jpg (686x386, 23.09K)

Attached: 25ADD0BF-C32F-4E4A-8BEE-28A597E6EEA9.jpg (464x447, 13.92K)

this

also OP please peg me i'll let you pick out the dress

t. boymoder

How do you feel about SRS (for MtFs)

I'm a "cis guy" who's suppressed their gender dysphoria since 7yo, would you be into feminizing me?

Don't feel bad, if an FtM willingly gets fucked in the poon she was never a real man anyway

Based and checked

We need more cis f like you

im ftm and do the same shit OP, you're fine. i have a big ol detransition kink for trans guys so youre likely less fucked than me

Definitely. I'll be real, when I fuck a cis woman, I kind of imagine that.
I've never been with a post-op MtF before, I'd be curious to try. On a nonsexual level, good for her. On a sexual level, really hot that she went through SRS, it's the pinnacle of my forcefem kink and emasculation kink being realized.
Do you look twinkish? Otherwise, it doesnt work sexually sorry, but I'd still gladly nonsexually pinkpill you and enjoy that

I want that so bad
I have very bad discipline but am extremely vulnerable to other peoples expectations, so it would make transitioning a lot easier

Attached: FF_kE9taQAMPslG.jpg (680x481, 102.19K)

uhh are you in texas by any chance
uh asking for a friend

Australia, rip. I should vacation to sample some american wares.

I like men generally speaking, don't think I could ever seriously date a woman.
But ngl this sounds very hot, would totally be a sub for a domme that wanted to 'forcefem' me (even though I've been doing it to myself since I was 16).
Idk if you live in the South East US, buuutt if so it could be fun

if we all killed ourselves the world would be a vastly better place