Is it possible that I find women so attractive that I want to be one

I've never been attracted to men but having them make me feel like a girl or imagining I am one makes me feel really good

Attached: 20220713_183606.jpg (2160x2880, 1005.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/narug0d/status/1546471789261250560?t=-aPWAWD5CdVxSF0M3Yfs5A&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S-Source?

No it’s not possible at all.

A G P
G
P

There’s a whole pseudoscience meme just for you babe

youre gonna take hrt and be attracted to men for awhile before settling down with a hon (if youre passoid) or a passoid (if youre hon).

Ah yes the old ‘I’m not trans I’m just so insanely straight I just think I am’ fallacy

>old ‘I’m not trans I’m just so insanely straight I just think I am’ fallacy
very old, isn't it? I was born in the mid 90s, told myself the same bullshit, and the cope seems extra moronic, more moronic than even "work out, fuck women and you'll stop wanting to be a girl"

Here ya go twitter.com/narug0d/status/1546471789261250560?t=-aPWAWD5CdVxSF0M3Yfs5A&s=19
Then what does it mean
Wheres the meme
Is this a common case lol

AGP

>work out, fuck women and you'll stop wanting to be a girl
Have you tried it tho

pretty sure my AGP is a cope for my adoration and desire for women...if I cant have one I want to be one..at least in bed.

This. Lot of us are lonely and this is a way to cope.

>Have you tried it tho
Of course I did, I grew up in a homophobic 3rd world shithole where gays are routinely stabbed in public places in the centre of a huge capital.
Had a gf in high school, hated my body, worked out, got compliments from guys and gals, had friends, professional skills and a job I loved - still attempted to jump off a balcony dye to not being born a woman. Eventually decided that trying HRT would be a more wise idea and started passing 7 months later

This acc sounds about right

yes, this is why we on this board consider AGP to be a heterosexual's fetish

Really? I never really thought it was considered that way it seemed really gay to me but I guess it makes sense

What is gay about it.
You are attracted to women, you want to be a woman. No men involved. Simple as that.

Its def a fetish for me...except that I have indulged to the point of having sex with men

yeah same
its the main reason why i care so much about fitness and keeping my tummy flat

I got lucky that im small and "cute" to begin with but do keep in shape...men seem to favor my tiny ass lol.