I don't like fembrains

I don't like fembrains

Attached: Untitled1343_20220713114952.png (2048x2048, 559.07K)

Op is a faggot

You'll never be a real fag

bottom right is also malebrained
you just won't get it

Good have you seen the state of em

Context of the convo and social nuance matter. There is banter, and then there is being serious. Most people can tell the difference. It's fembrained to assume there is zero banter, but it is also autistic overcompensation to pretend that everything is banter and nothing is insulting, just because you cant tell what is and what isnt.

Bottom right is the boys who grow into women

exactly

this isn't a malebrain/fembrain thing it's an autist/normie thing

if someone says something bad you can just say “that’s not cool man” no need to spill your guts

That's even better holy shit

Attached: Untitled1343_20220713120028.png (2048x2048, 472.23K)

>it's just basedjak posting with a different coat of paint
you have to go back

You're a faggot

you should've changed "you're a faggot" to "you're fembrained" but you're low iq and now the image makes no sense

>le go back
shut up faggot

eat my ass

go back to twitter retard

Irl you should do that yeah. And irl most people are not dicks to your face anyway. Online gives a different impression, because "thats not cool man" is useless against others malding in your figurative face. So in "debates" (pointless internet fights) that have turned serious, people have become accustomed to shitflinging walls of text just to shut the other person up. Or use the wall of text as a way to vent all their semi-related frustrations. It's just generally too hostile for irl rules to make sense.

Anyway that's just a good argument for why terminally online people need to touch more grass.

You have ms paint

They're learning

I also have better things to do

I'm MtF lol. I've seen pickme MtFs befriend far-right people "because it's just banter" and then realize their "friends" saw trannyism as a cardinal sin no matter what. You can pretend everything is banter. I know for a fact when it's not, when it's just picking on people and gaslighting them that it isnt happening.

I myself even managed to get such far-right people to like me "because I can take a joke" and they defended me against anyone who actually seriously hated me instead of just joking. So even they can tell the difference between what is banter and what isnt. But in the end, I distanced myself because they were just shitty human beings even though they liked me.

You'll never know what it really feels like to be a girl inside. Even some of the afabs on this board don't know that feeling

I used to hang around nazi circles for attention
like they'd always talk about me and my nickname was simply just "the tranny" never called by my username
but some of them started to secretly dm me nudes and shit and to this day I can't take poltards serious, it's just a facade for whatever reason

At least I know what it feels like to be inside a girl, Ayden