Trans girl i know had a whole secret fiancé

i found out by accident a trans girl ive been talking to had a bf when she had told me she was single and not seeing anyone
tried talking to her about it and she claimed they weren't actually serious at all
just found out they've been engaged for a few weeks
she doesnt know i know and is still pretending to be single and unattached
what do i do? who even does shit like this,,,
im dont think i can even confront her because im not sure shell tell me the truth

Attached: killing myself.gif (498x401, 698.83K)

>expecting a cheater to be anything other than a self absorbed liar

leave her? why are you still talking to her?

i like her so i want to hear her out
if she lies ill believe it because i want it to be true
itll hurt when i find out ive been duped again
but theres a slim chance she wouldnt so thats what im fixating on

Dumbass

i dont know what to do

Rlly confuses me when someone shows they don’t care about the feelings and wellbeing of the people around them but still have people like you clinging to them lmfao

Are you a chaser or a mtf?
Eitherway, out of my own experience, you should cut off that person. They will continue to hurt you. If you're not with them you will always wonder what they are actually doing. You'll know they are lying to your face but you won't say anything because you want this person to be what you see them as. But they aren't. You will never work out. Please.

contact her boyfriend (anonymously?) and let him know that shes a cheater and then cut her off

You should tell her fiance and then stop talking to her completely. Cheaters deserve to face the consequences of their actions.

Thats what I did, too. Would recommend, OP.

stop thinking with your cock

no

Do this, OP.

how tf do you still stay in contact with someone you know is a cheating liar lol I’m so confused can anyone explain this

know a guy in this exact situation and it’s bizarre and pathetic watching him simp for her when everyone watching the two know she’s using him lol lol lol op legit distance yourself at least if nothing else to save face so you don’t die of mortification thinking back to how attached you were to someone just playing with you

Not op but I kno someone who is cheating I’m just worried doing this would make me look like a nosy bitch who can’t keep her hands out of other peoples business. How do I avoid this? I think her gf deserves to kno though

yea im worried about this too since we never made anything official
i might look really obsessive or something,,,
i dont want to believe it was all fake

Attached: oohhfuckkkk.png (500x501, 169.73K)

are you even with her?
>girl I know
doesn't sound like it
in which case she doesn't owe you anything so stop about that
as to why she doesn't say "oh I'm engaged" freely it's probably the same reasons we're all pathologically avoidant and secretive: having to hide your gender for the 20 years at minimum of your life does things to you

LMFAO why say you’re single, though? Are you a cheater yourself? Fuck off with this bullshit, there’s no reason to go behind your FIANCÉS back and tell people you’re hitting on that you’re single. Being trans doesn’t make you cheat, what a retarded excuse

'some people cheat because theyre trans' is making me lose my shit laughing, what a fucking take. what if you took accountability for your godawful behavior like any regular adult instead, you piece of fucking scum.