Anyone tried the lena electrolysis method? i'm planning on doing it soon and want to know if anyone has any tips/advice

anyone tried the lena electrolysis method? i'm planning on doing it soon and want to know if anyone has any tips/advice

Attached: 61K4sS4rcBL._AC_SS450_.jpg (450x450, 20.06K)

what is it

lena dot kiev dot ua/guestbook/#570

juat know that if you fuck up, you can easily cause permanant scarring. 1 hour of electro a week is only a little bit more expensive than being a pack a day smoker, you can often get it for way cheaper if you agree to let students do it on you. if it truely is your only option, than good luck, but please go professional if you can

oh fuck that I would never do that shit..

i'm an 18 year old with a job at mcdonalds and i really really fucking hate facial hair

you realy should just try alternate temporary hair removal methods and have it don by a pro. it's expensive, and it sucks ass. but even a few permanant electro scars on the upper lip can give a mustache-like effect and then youre stuck looking more male forever

You should use hard wax user. It's cheap, effective and safe if you do it correctly. It's temporary obviously, the hairs you pull out will take 1-2 weeks to start growing back, but it's better than shaving by far. Yes, it hurts like hell, but it's much faster than tweezing and way better than shaving. You should try to set some long term goals to save money for electrolysis though.

Did a shitload of laser then a shitload of electro like 1,5h almost every week for a long time
Now I just have a neckbeard a pooner would be proud of and looking at hundreds upon hundreds hours to get hair free
DIY could mean doing 10 hours a week or even more for essentially free, what’s not to like?

>what's not to like
the risk of permanent scarring?

This only happens if you reverse the polarity. Test on a random hair on your leg or something first so you don't get a rust spot on your face.

That and overdoing it burning the skin in the process
Taking it slowly should make that less of a problem, and it's also a problem for professionals, in fact it's much easier to overdo it with mixed mode as it heats tissue very fast

jesus christ i’m not sure if reading that was a good idea lmao

I have just been doing some sessions with a pro veteran electrologist and have had red marks on my lips and chin for the last two months that are not going away
:( I hate all of this stress

Yeah I got a few burns but then my skin is very sensitive
A tip is to microneedle your face either DIY or by a professional, it can make a huge difference

Afterwards, for the pigmentation? I don’t think skin my skin is particularly sensitive, just abysmal at healing itself.

Yes it makes most scars fade and even filled up a longtime acne scar for me
You might want to try tretinoin and/or something like GHK-CU, hyaluronic acid and other stuff promoting skin healing?

I've been doing it, it's working pretty well. Hair stays gone until dormant follicles activate. It makes me tear up a bit when I see my face without hair. Highly recommend using ballpoint sewing machine needles. Smallest you can find. When I can afford it, I'm buying the professional needles

Attached: 1657723401312.jpg (4096x3072, 1.83M)

Cont
Lena's guide math is off. 30-40 seconds is way too long even at 1mA. I made an easy to follow diagram with corrected math

Attached: 1657723616384.png (443x421, 13.89K)

Results so far

Attached: 1657723692515.jpg (3072x4096, 2.15M)

I use tret too, thanks for tips x

Tips: make extra sure you have the right polarity or you'll get rust tattoo. Disinfect needles often and face before and after. Also moisturize afterwards, preferably something with healing stuff in it. Lena says to skip hairs, and I agree. I've done a huge section before and skin looks horrible afterwards. Healed fine but looks bad for a few days. Will probably do the same thing again though because I'm impatient