Starting to pass as mtf

I had a heart attack today. I was traveling today in sweatpants and a hoodie when I decided to use the men's bathroom because the women's bathroom is packed. Since I wasn't wearing any feminine clothing, I thought I didn't pass. Turns out I was wrong. Walking in a man stopped me saying I was going into the wrong bathroom. I brushed him off and went in anyways as I left, a man told me what is a woman like me doing in a place like this. Noticing this week that people are starting to not misgender me. I have been waiting for this point in my life and it's finally happening. Not confident in my body, but I'm happy society is seeing me for who I am.

Attached: 4e1.jpg (680x960, 94.61K)

Happy for you OP

Pain

Happy for you op, hang on to these moments cause they will help you get through the rough patches of doubt and despair

I had the opposite happen to me last year and it fucking sucked. I've always had bad brainworms and think little of myself and ability to pass, but realistically even in boymode I'd been getting half and half people who think I'm a guy or girl at the time.
I finally let someone convince me that I passed well enough to use the women's and headed down the slightly confusing hallway towards it, but then one of the workers got my attention and redirected me down another weird hall towards thr men's.
Thankfully it *was* actually a confusing layout so I had reasonable doubt that I was just lost, but I felt fucking miserable that the time I finally tried to brave it I got called a man and told to use the other.
I'm still scarred by it and refuse to use any bathroom while out if i can help it but occasionally have to begrudgingly use the men's.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021-01-11_at_3.06.17_PM.jpg (800x450, 33.86K)

For added context, this took place in britbongistan.
The other workers at the restaurant had been referring to me as she the whole time, but I was told later by my friend that after I went down the hall towards the bathroom the servers all were talking for a second and looking/motioning towards where I was until the one who confronted me broke off from the group towards where I was going.

Attached: FT8yXx7VIAE__lk.jpg (828x594, 85.65K)

wow
i'm 2.6 years hrt and i use the mens lu

Delusion you made up in your head, you will never be a woman

How old are you

Attached: 669D232D-01B0-4236-BF54-178825A32AF1.jpg (616x625, 216.71K)

source on this? image?

>How old are y- ACK!

>most funny Any Forums-tourist

>least delusional trannie

1) You'll find that the opposite is the goal for a large chunk of us. The pearl clutching media doesn't talk about us in the US. If you're in Europe, shame on you for forgetting: transmen are the new boogeyman.

2) That's not how delusion works.

>1) You'll find that the opposite is the goal for a large chunk of us. The pearl clutching media doesn't talk about us in the US. If you're in Europe, shame on you for forgetting: transmen are the new boogeyman.

>2) That's not how delusion works.

Attached: you will never pass.gif (600x338, 720.59K)

Cope

Aww... it's a little one! Someone needs a nap. :) Just a cranky little goober, aren't you? Excited for school to start again?

It's that foreign to you that someone would speak in favor of trans people and *not* be trans (and sensitive)?

Go enjoy your Summer, dude. Quit pointing fingers at anyone other than yourself.

Yeah you'd wish that was the case wouldn't you, because the only way fags can reproduce is through child molestation

>It's that foreign to you that someone would speak in favor of trans people and *not* be trans (and sensitive)?

>Go enjoy your Summer, dude. Quit pointing fingers at anyone other than yourself.

Attached: you will never be valid.png (592x720, 62.59K)

I say this and look like this

>Cope

Attached: cope.png (853x1000, 324.58K)

Get better at baiting, these are a weak 2/10

>Get better at baiting, these are a w- ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK!

I said better not worse