/ftmg/

QOTT: Would you rather be 6'5 with a micro dick or your current height with a 6 inch dick?

QOTT2: What's your malebrained kink?

>Resources:
pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>Tagmap:
tagmap.io/tag/ftmg

Attached: 1657594180612.png (1077x1014, 1.38M)

>qott
6'5" is tempting because I'm 5'3" but a six inch shlong is more tempting I'll just find some 4'11" qt
>qott2
is femdom malebrained or foidbrained?

I want to blow my brains out lads

>qott 1
6’5 with a microdick

>qott 2
Rape

6'5. Small dick does impact sex life, but height impacts every other aspect of life (although not to the extent that incel-copers make it out to be).

And I'm a sui-tier 5'2 at the moment, so there's a lot of incentive to pick being 6'5. If I were actually just 5'5 and taller (am asian), I'd pick the 6 inch dick instead.

>malebrained kink
Gonna need one of you to cosplay as Amy rose for me

I’m ok with being 5’6 with a 6 inch dick, 6’5 is too tall and having a micro pp sounds cringe

QOTT: current height (5'5) with 6 inch
QOTT2: rape or bootblacking

Tf is bootblacking

Wanting to commit suicide is very malebrained

>qott
5'7 with a 6" dick. i'm a decent height and i already basically have a micropeen
>qott2
rape

>Qott

Current height

>Tf is bootblacking
it means boot polishing, like shoe worship

Thanks user.

>qott 1
current height
>qott 2
everyone is saying rape but normal rape is boring. CORRECTIONAL rape on the other hand....

>bpd
well the lie detector test determined that was a lie

>CORRECTIONAL rape on the other hand
Sometimes I have a fantasy about fucking and degrading an FtM until he accepts his position as a female
Bit hypocritical I think

Same. This is the only reason I truly seethe at not being a cis male

I will never be able to make a tomboy repressor accept her place as a woman with my cock. Sad

Tuna on tuna violence

wait do all the responses mean wanting to be raped? I responded meaning being the rapist

Tell me about it. How do you envision your demise? I like to think about robbing a bank and either going out by cop or living a thrilling life of escape or taking a fistful of sleeping pills to pass out on in a lawn chair in the garage with a charcoal grill burning until I suffocate painlessly.

What? I was also referring to being the rapist

I used to want to steal a car, fill it with fireworks or something close, and drive it off the edge of the grand canyon on fire if I got cancer or something. Now I just think about shooting myself or hanging myself.

>qott1
6‘5
>qott2
Idk what I’ve got going on that’s most malebrained

Ah. Are you only into boots or does any footwear do the trick?

What's the point in being FtM? Puberty for most AFABs ends at 14. After that there's no hope of reversing what's been done

>QOTT: Would you rather be 6'5 with a micro dick or your current height with a 6 inch dick?

Current height and 6 inches would be fucking awesome

What’s the point in going ftm before puberty? No fun sacks if you don’t go on t after they grow

Retard you can still build your body up to be masculine past puberty. Stop pushing this meme it's over if you didn't transition as a teen.

Just boots. Watching someone rut against leather's hot, same with pushing their head to the floor with strong rubber platforms.

male body fat distribution can hide girl skeleton if you work out

I saw it mentioned here once, whats that program that completely erases everything off your social media account? I can't find the name

My parents forbade me from trooning out when i tried to tell them when i was young so it wasn't really my choice. At this point i'd rather get whatever i can through T than suffer the rest of my life with estrogen

>gott1
current height with 6inch. being 5'3" and passing hasn't hindered any part of my life currently. I'm perfectly happy, I just want a working penis and testicles.

>gott2
probably rape, snuff and a couple weird niche TF things.