Cis f chaser

>cis f chaser
>trans gf
>she wants to me to roleplay as a transphobe when we have sex
wtf?? is this normal for trans women??? i don't rlly feel comfortable doing that...

Attached: 01581F61-EF15-43E7-A877-3169AE6FBBC7.jpg (250x175, 12.95K)

Just let out your real thought about trannies as a cis woman, that's all you have to do. She'll love it.

>wtf?? is this normal for trans women???
haven’t you seen the posts about wanting abusive TERF girlfriends
though for a lot of trannies it’s usually because they don’t feel deserving of a loving relationship and gf, and think they only deserve to be abused

Trannies being self-hating masochists is pretty normal, yeah.

t. self-hating tranny masochist

if you're kind to her there's a good chance she'll break down and tell you she doesn't feel worthy of you
speaking from experience, sorta

you dont have to go out of your way to be cruel, just tell her what you actually think about trans women (how theyre just soft men) and she'll get off hard its important to not lie just be honest and truthful

giwtwm. make your girl happy, op. might be hard but just think of it as playing pretend

t. somewhat transphobic cis f chaser

Wait what? Why didn't you tell me?

I called my trans friend a fucking tranny once and she let out a cute moan and begged for more. She even wanted me to tell her ywnbaw, but I couldn't help but giggle while saying it. Trans girls are such masochists.

why do y'all like me so much

I tried it with my chaser bf where he misgendered me a ton, called me a fag, etc, and I came harder than I have since pre hrt. just need good aftercare
t. 2 years hrt mtf

Attached: Are you proud of me dad.png (1080x1539, 1.3M)

>ywn have a terf gf
>swn project all her insecurities onto you
>swn yell at you and blame all the world's problems on you
>swn ignore your consent as a way to get back at the patriarchy
>swn deadname you and use male pronouns on you and derive pleasure from your dysphoria
>ywn love her anyways

Attached: 1657663675016.png (500x600, 174.81K)

So user should be kind and make her feel loved.

shut up nerd u date ftms ur a nerd

the built in strap on

hey baby where you at?? /hj

yeah that's a good idea generally

so is it a good idea to not roleplay as a transphobe?

cis f chasers exist?!

It's fine if you keep it in the bedroom and give plenty of aftercare. You and your gf need to tell each other what is and isn't okay and be honest about it. If you aren't okay with it, don't force yourself to do it either, but it might leave her sexually unsatisfied, just so you know.

Because most of us are abused and feel unworthy of love and just feel like hurting more.