Goes to planned parenthood

>Goes to planned parenthood
>Gets asked if my sexual partners have a penis or a vagina
wtf are these questions?

Attached: A045C2FF-52E7-48CA-B83D-A8C5B8CE2280.jpg (410x459, 24.54K)

Well do they?

I automatically say no to all bullshit questions

What's the issue? PP does offer services regarding contraception and stds as well, don't they? Might as well give you a
Some sex ed, before you end up a parent tranny or aids tranny.

Do they kick you out if you say you don't have sex?

If your bothered by this question you definitely don’t have any sexual partners lol

a dick or a vagina?
Are you gay or straight?

I have neither. What if OP is fucking me?
jk t. virgin

yes

>warhammer pic
>makes virgin post
pottery

>tfw gatekept by the sex havers

no shit

they want to know if you need prep. they think your a bottom

please keep lying to your doctors OP, especially about any medication allergies you may have

that does sound like a weird question, but we don't have the context to say.

that’s actually a good question. depending on your answer your needs when it comes to reproductive health might be different

They’re doctors they legit do not care about your AGP incel Virgin zero sex life, it’s just LGBTQ surveying for STDs

Its good until you realize they aren't asking for genitals they're using it as a proxy question for assigned x at birth

which is really strange as an attempt at wokeness but who expected them to actually get trans people

doesn't matter, you're never going to get laid anyway

more like an attempt at getting you to acknowledge the reality of your partners' sex without lying based on how they "identify"

notto dissu memu againu

as they should. trans women aren't female, and trans men aren't male, until they get srs. i dont make the rules

weird I'm a trans woman with a vagina and these types of questions just kind of ignore my existence. otoh my doctors are surprisingly unwoke and just assume I'd have sex with cis men.

>just assume I'd have sex with cis men
well that's the only reason to get a fake vagina in the first place

based stealther