How are non binary people trans when there is no difference between them and ciss gender non conforming people?

How are non binary people trans when there is no difference between them and ciss gender non conforming people?

Attached: 1652431013163.jpg (1978x2048, 269.24K)

because of their innate gender identity, user

Elaborate (if you can of course)

hrt/surgery

Their gender is not on the male/female binary.

that's usually wrong, most of the enby( of the 1% who aren't just doing it for attention or coping being trans and not passing) only say they are enby because they are not a stereotype of their gender despite still feeling being part of it

Because of modern leftism

I would contend that it would be kind of a perversion of language to call enbys trans. Trans and cis, after all, only make sense as expressions in the context of a gender binary. Either "same side", or "opposite site", 0 or 180. Enbies are more akin to a continuous angle.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-11 01-14-55.png (277x469, 29.4K)

>no difference
I take HRT, will eventually get FFS, and changed my legal gender marker. How is that not trans?

>HRT
>FFS
I suppose the counter argument is how is that enby

Well, first of all, I identify as nb and use any/all pronouns. That should be enough.

But as for expression - I'm butch/futch-y I guess? I've been told I basically look like the lesbian version of Beck from Victorious. I did also intentionally develop an androgynous voice: female inflections and resonance, but pitch at around a D3 on average instead of going higher.

not getting srs qualifies someone as nb imo

I take HRT.
Not necessarily, the way I see it is that non-binary just means your gender isn't 0/1 and instead is something like 0.5, 0.6, 0.4, etc. If you view it as a spectrum. To be trans you just have to have your sex be incongruent with your gender enough to physically change it. So actual enbies, and not white woman with short hair, still count.

I take HRT, I get laser, etc... But at the same time I'm fine living as a gay man, moreover I'm a top. I call myself a transfem, but it's all so confusing to normies so I just say I'm trans and move on.

Maybe I am being anal with with this but isn't that just basically body mod culture?

Attached: img622ecd7ea8af4057b78cbddc6d64b3da.jpg (500x667, 21.35K)

worst part is, a lot of the ones I’ve known aren’t even gnc. You ever hear the term “transfeminine”? I heard this one theyfab say “I’m not a cis woman!” and I told her “Okay, but you are cisfeminine”.

same

Pooner detected

I'm literally amab so I'll take that as a compliment

>there is no difference between them and ciss gender non conforming people

hey user, im sorry but i have bad news about binary trans people

Because AMAB cuntboys are lovely