Do you tell your partners that you are trans before you have sex with them?

do you tell your partners that you are trans before you have sex with them?

Attached: file.png (720x590, 189.51K)

100% keffals is a bad actor
This whole narrative about stealthing is an op to portray trans women as psychopathic rapists, and as always people are falling for it.

lol she's delusional, there's no way those people didn't realize she was trans. her face passes but her body doesn't

would you rather be upfront and possible be rejected or them find out when theyre about to fuck you and possibly murder you?

Well I enjoy not being murdered and tossed in a dumpster behind an Arby’s at 3:36 in the morning on a partially cloudy Tuesday morning.

Not after I get an srsussy

I hope K*ffals vanishes and is never found/heard from again.
I'm sick to death of hearing about her and her shit opinions.

I personally believe on a human level trans peeps shouldn't have to, but I think it's foolish to ignore all the people who would potentially beat/kill you. I just fear for the safety of you all.

thank you. these aren't contradictory opinions. I don't know why that's so hard for some people to understand.

i'm sick of clara sorrenti posts
who tf cares

lucas*

I am openly trans, so yes. I generally think you should share anything that someone might not consent to, and since a lot of people are transphobic bigots... - but on the other hand, being stealth can save your life. But, on the other other hand... don't hook up with people you suspect might murder you, idk?

Then again, I don't really grasp the mental framing people use to be trans and then not really identify with the rest of queer or lgbtwhatever.

her srs doesn't either

kek the funniest part about this tweet is that she thought she was responding to something Destiny had said; however, Destiny's stance on this issue has always been that trans women who've had SRS have a vagina, and therefore do not have to disclose that they're trans. she later doubled down and accused him of being a rapist.
that's how fucking stupid this retard is, she picks fights with people who are ten times more progressive than your average normie because she can't read

it's rape and anyone who excuses this is a rape apologist. If this becomes widespread, you should be surprise that pogroms will start happening.

I'm not a normie sexhaver but no ofc you don't have to tell them

Yasss, slay queen.

It's definitely asshole behavior and any decent person would disclose beforehand if you ask me, but calling it rape is a bit much.

It definitely is rape, maybe only loosely but that is what it is.
The whole thing shouldn't even be an issue, trans women can't both be outraged that men won't fuck them and then treat being trans like it's a dirty secret. I don't know how any of you expect to be accepted and treated as valid when you're acting exactly how Any Forums paints you.

Are you a woman user? Because you're acting exactly like one. Not disclosing your history isn't rape. It's ridiculous. Why does it only apply to one type of surgery? I'm not surprised by your ableism because it's widespread and unspoken of, but this selective ableism is especially petty.

Are we going to bring back the trap term?

That's all fine and dandy until the Twitterhons get the wrong idea, start emulating her and get hatecrimed in the process lol

Same old attempts to minimize it and reframe the issue. Comparing this issue to anything else is pointless, it is a unique issue. You can cope all you like but that's it, you're dragging your feet like a child because you're asking for rights but don't want to accept the responsibilities.

most hetrosexual men and lesbian women consider male genitalia (both pre-op and post-op) to be undesirable and they would prefer to avoid it.

>Why does it only apply to one type of surgery?

If it is surgery that impacts sexual performance, yes it should be something that should be communicated. If a man lost his penis in an accident, it should be expected that he will communicate this during the first date, not wait until they are taking off their pants 4 weeks later.

TIL vaginas are male genitals.

>calling it rape is a bit much.
it is hyperbolic, but appropriate when transgender people on twitter brag about "stealthing" heterosexual men and lesbians. Call them rapists will dissuade other transgender people from doing this

>this gigahon truly thinks we believe anyone thinks they pass

Kek. Trannies get off on not telling people they're trans and having sex with them. They're just making an excuse for it with this stuff. It literally gets them off so much they're willing to risk being killed over it

right now, for your own safety you should tell them