Who else hates the fake DID shits

I literally want to kill myself when I join a server and fuckers like this are there. I pinged one of them and got instantly kicked. I got interrogated about the DIY HRT shit in my bio and they fucking repeated TERF rhetoric to me and then I got banned. Tf.

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-061951_Discord.jpg (720x1600, 282.43K)

Are there really trannies against DIY? Fucking shir

They're normie shits who pretend to be trans and DID for attention. It's so fucking annoying because normies will talk to them for policy stuff.

Retards said you'd "catch cancer and blood clots" if u use DIY HRT.

Attached: unknown-134.png (2048x1760, 1.78M)

Don't join massive servers lol

No, why would I care about someone being a fucking retard on the internet? If I did I would probably fucking kill myself lmao

I wanted to see what the people in the server would say if I advertised DIYing to the babytranses there.

Mods r fucking retards.

Because they're annoying and harming others.

Just don't get annoyed

Not possible lol.

I actually hate people like this on an ungodly level and theres so many of them in servers I'm in. I would say "average theyfab" but theres so many mtf trannies who are like this too. they genuinely dont make sense and the icing on the cake is how this person is anti-DIY

Oh I didn't even read the last sentence in your post, fuck people who are against DIY

People who are against DIY HRT should actually kill themselves. It saved my life when I was a teenager and will continue to save lives for a very long time

Is it really that good?

I started HRT at 13 because of DIY, my parents force detransitioned me and then I restarted hormones at 14 and got an endocrinologist who said my hormone levels were good.

If I was able to dose hormones properly at 14, it isn't dangerous.

Yes, endos in most places are idiots and as long as you can figure out dosages it's lifesaving and extremely beneficial

completely true. The only real danger is overdoing your dosage and then getting lopsided tits

This guy was and is a paedophile.
He's like one of the best endos in Europe but a nonce, lol.

who gives a fuck bruh

DIY HRT is illegal. No shit you got booted from the server.

I do. user does too.

dont be such a bootlicker user. Just because it's illegal doesn't mean its immoral. it's a victimless "crime"

It's not illegal...
In what countries is it illegal?
Where I live it's not.

For MtFs
Oestrogen is not a controlled substance, its legal to possess and import.

For FtMs
Testosterone is a Class C substance, you can legally use it and possess it but not sell it.

How are they supposed to know you're not lacing your homemade HRT with meth and krokodil or someshit? They can't have drug dealing hons hang out around kids.

I'm not selling HRT tho, I'm linking to sites that r already well established. And then also helping ppl know what dose they should be doing.

I dont sell HRT but I have bought people some and given it to them.

Also, not a hon or a drug dealer.

testimonies, if an HRT distrobuter is good, people will know who they are and you can ask around. Its not likely they'll randomly lace their shit one day and therefore lose out on money.