Ftms will never kno whats it like to men

They will never understand the hate and ridicule most average men who arent Chad receive. Sad!

Attached: 03F67D55-0FA5-4D93-8ABD-B3EB4B10E7D2.jpg (800x533, 61.25K)

God I want to be humiliated by women while I awkwardly try to hide the boner their ridicule gives me
IWNBAM

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (587x438, 34.94K)

Cry about it!

Ywn be pic related!

Attached: 00B5140A-185E-46AD-B454-454B9AE4C3A3.jpg (790x1012, 85.62K)

most ftms look like your "average man" what are you on about

Oh ok bro lmao

Attached: 4FA539C5-3668-4F2E-A3AE-EE1631E117E5.jpg (750x651, 428.87K)

This thread is so confusing. Is it saying all FtMs are chads? All FtMs are too pathetic to even be average?

yea his eyes are pretty and he has a bit of a small nose but other than that he looks like a normal dude.

heres a trick: dont include the before photo and see if you can meaningfully tell the difference

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-211830_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x546, 118.44K)

Whered you get this pic of me

This describes how most men are treated by women

Im saying women want to become men to escape the patriarchy but little do they kno they will not become chad but instead dickless manlets

Trust me bro Ive been doing that since my older sister when I was 16 to my first lay and the rest of em

FTMs think they're on the same type beat as MTFs they're dead fucking wrong, women got it very fucking easy nowadays also they cant feel pain, like dogs

Women can literally just start an only fans and call it day. Men actually have to work to earn money

Fuck yeah bro, that's why I treat women like shit, I'm a fucking man.

So then, they do understand? If they become dickless manlets then they understand ridicule from women even more than any man would. Does this make pooners perhaps the manliest people in existence?

Nah. Most afabs r just trenders trying to be different and not like other girls

But you just said they become dickless manlets

Srsly tho. All women are whores. Cant trust them

Be a fag. You'll never notice w0men or what they do ever again. I love male body so much sometimes I forget w0men exist.

This is an mtftm dumbass. She will ACTUALLY never be a man

Yeah cause they surround themselves with other lefty progressive afabs like them who will “accept” them when rly ppl just call them by their preferred pronouns go appease them, but scoff at them from behind close doors. They will never actually be seen as real men, not even the ones who r genuine

My Guy

Attached: dap-bro.gif (498x308, 2.42M)

Now I'm confused, you said they will never be men because they don't understand the struggle that men face. Then when I pointed out that they struggle more than cis men you're suddenly backtracking and saying they're not real men because other people don't see them as men. So why make this thread?

Cause i hate women.

YWNBAW

>Terf