Reminder

Transgenderism has reduced the amount of male cross-dressing in movies. Since what was before seen as experimentation for comedic or dramatic purposes is now offensive. So LGBT people are cannibalizing their own presence.

Attached: fea1d30cd1c2db87e55085a01b1da774.jpg (225x358, 17.12K)

there was nothing funny about it the joke was either misogyny or laughing about how you secretly find it hot

now you can just admit that its hot

Fpbp

oh yeah, chasers are reeeeally starved for content. lol, the future is gonna be like heaven to them.

Attached: hunter_sex_scene.jpg (1872x1080, 73.77K)

my hot take is that white chicks was positive trans messaging

Good we’re even making movies better

Now that you made everything "offensive" there are no roles centered around transgenders or gender nonconforming individuals in any context. There were unironically more when you were being "mocked" but the irony is they always portrayed the character breaking gender norms in a positive light.

what about buffalo bill in silence of the lambs was breaking ground

That's an exception. How bout Mrs. Doubtfire? Crying Game? And let's be honest Buffalo Bill is not that absurd.

Bitch we get good representation now like Hunter Schafer in Euphoria. All the old stuff mocking us was trash. Conservative cultures love to mock gender non conformity to keep people in line. We are better off now and you are just mad because you liked shitting on us

>Mrs. Doubtfire
was absolutely FUCKING traumatic for me

>Conservative cultures love to mock gender non conformity to keep people in line.
Nah it's like you said in the first place. It was DL attraction bubbling under the surface but in shunning anything that portrays you in any kind of negative or silly light you're losing part of the beauty and humanity that makes it artistic.

desu now I wonder if it’s what made Robin Williams kill himself. Think he was a repper?

the thought crossed my mind, I really fucking hope not because that seems like a desperately sad clown world experience

how is mrs doubtfire connected to the trans experience at all its literally just robin williams being a shitty dad with a retarded idea

Because like I said the person gender norms was usually portrayed in a positive light.

retarded and undereducated or underexposed children with no idea about gender dysphoria or anything might see something like that and internalize some really stupid ideas about it all being lumped right in there along with drag queens and any kind of crossdresser gag that plays on the actor's manly traits in a very jarring way at odds with their feminine attire that might reflect poorly on this child's self-image or fears about growing up as their own gender rather than being seen as a fun playing around with gender expression

like, hypothetically

no i get that i meant how was that supposed to be breaking ground it was entirely negative and had negative consequences

fr but he did end it so “desperately sad” does seem to accurately describe how he lived

Attached: AE97AB93-E3F8-47E8-B43D-DB800B977C4E.jpg (222x462, 16.95K)

the problem with your logic is in both of the movies that you mentioned the "trans" characters are trans because they want to get or do something that has nothing to do with being trans.
Buffalo bill dresses up like a woman so he can kill woman easier
robin williams just wants to see his shitty kids
idk what the crying game but all these old movies follow the same pattern

they cant be trans just because they want to be the opposite gender

sure just my way of connecting the ideas
hypothetically

he had parkinsons and something called lewy body syndrome