What percentage of mtf tranners were incel failed men?

What percentage of mtf tranners were incel failed men?

Attached: n4bp48o828271.jpg (1125x902, 93.69K)

Why would an incel become trans. Makes no sense honestly. Incels are misogynistic right-wingers, Transgirls are liberal free-thinking queens.

probably a sizeable amount of this board, but im hard pressed to say the majority. of all mtfs? like 10% maybe

I never really acted like an incel but I didn't have sex fwiw

The incel the trans pipeline is a very real thing user. Lurk moar

The incel misogyny generally doesn’t come from a conservative, patriarchal view of “men are so much superior to women” but rather the belief that women have it easier in modern society due to being pampered by it. With that in mind, it’s not much of a shock that many would attempt to join “easy mode”

I was never an incel, but I haven't had sex in years because it's been unsatisfying as a man
I never had problems with girls, except for not knowing how to approach, or people thinking I was gay. I think lots of repressing trannies avoid sex.

yea, love being a woman though, ez mode get laid and actually got a job too

I thought the pipeline was anime-to-trans

Not an incel but a failed man for sure

>Why would an incel become trans
Some reasons:
>figure grass is greener
>want to feel desired for once in their life
>coombrain/agp
I'm all three. Never had dysphoria and am on HRT even so.
>Incels are misogynistic right-wingers
guilty

Attached: scene45.jpg (960x960, 1.02M)

The inkwell to trans pipeline is far more common than anime to trans kekw

why do so many men worship females? Do you honestly think they give a fuck about you? You think they won't just use you up and discard you like the trash that you are? what's even more rich is when "incels" start projecting their self-loathing onto people that hate women for good reasons.

Attached: 1656133163695.jpg (753x707, 29.01K)

Women can get away with anything, including murder and child abuse. Nobody ever does shit about it. They can even be landwhales and still get worshipped. Guys will never be girls. Consider yourself lucky that you get to leave the tutorial-zone in life. Sure, there isn't far to go, but at least you're not f*male.

Attached: 1656635359695.jpg (527x492, 106.83K)

That's pretty stupid honestly. By being trans, you are putting your very life and human rights on the line. Do you not understand that western society, especially America, is in the midst of being overrun by fascists? What do you think they're going to do to you when they take power..

I don't worship women. I just tend to relate better to them and prefer femininity over masculinity.

>Do you not understand that western society, especially America, is in the midst of being overrun by fascists?
I don't understand that ie I do not believe that. Seems over dramatic. And besides that I consider myself a fascist anyway.
>y-you would be the first they line up against the wal-
first of all we do helicopter rides :)

They aren't going to care. They will round you up and gas you too.

Straight men be like
>posts misogynistic memes
>watches vtubers and faps to 2d because "they are not roasties lol"
>immediately drops the act of hating women the moment a female specimen gives them attention
pathetic worms

neither side gives a fuck about anyone
I prefer femininity too, tempered with masculine realism. Most women are just overgrown children at any age, and I'm not a pedo. Also, very few women are actually feminine or have any useful skills. They've raised several generations of "men" to be as useless and manipulative as they are.
they'd love to, but they can't even win elections.
1.yes
2.no
3.no (except to make interactions go smoothly IRL

Attached: 1656988890645.jpg (827x820, 90.07K)

Both sexes do this:
>be feminist harpy
>chauvinist rightwing chad exists
>becomes trad woman over night to impress chad

witnessed

Attached: 1657339918367.jpg (464x520, 24.44K)

80% incel
10% are just absolutely nuts in a multitude of ways that even undermines trannyism
10% are trutrans

I dunno honestly. I'm a MtF repressor and I'm not at all an incel or a failed male. I've been with plenty of girls and I have a successful career and friends. Still not really happy with it and still wish I was a girl and still kinda wish I had a boyfriend. I hate being like this so much, the mental torment of having to deal with the disgust with my body and constantly desire to turn myself into a tranny and all of the dissociation and everything. I guess at least for me it has an extra perk of making some girls really really like me, the ones who are bi and say that I don't act at all like other guys do and they like my personality and can relate to me more and stuff. I think they liked having basically a girlfriend who was in the body of a man (I know it doesn't exactly work like that, but brevity's sake).

Let me ask you a question. Let's say Joe decides that he would prefer living as a woman. No dysphoria, no desire for SRS, he just wants to be pretty and develop a feminine body.

Now in what way is that a problem for any fucking one? Why should Joe not be allowed to do this. Why should Joe be faced with hate and discrimination for his personal choice that does not impact you at all.