Do LGB drop the T types seriously not realize they're playing right into divide-and-conquer tactics and that they're...

Do LGB drop the T types seriously not realize they're playing right into divide-and-conquer tactics and that they're the next immediate target for conservatives?

Attached: 8272fefe9e9fdff2d3bb77957b79303c.jpg (550x550, 23.04K)

maybe they just don’t like trannies lol

Most of it is falseflagging
The exception is gay men many of whom for some reason have decided they've "made it" and can therefore turn on the other letters
Case in point: the log cabin repugnicans

I just genuinely don't understand or relate to the trans experience and don't see any advantage, political or otherwise, in lumping us together under the same umbrella. There isn't even any malice in it for me. I just don't get you guys. Your worldview, mentality, and you "LGBT experience" are all utterly foreign to me

that doesnt matter to your enemies

Yeah but in their defense trannies are REALLY obnoxious. Just deeply unlikable human beings.

you know what people said about gay pride parades before trannies came around user

Fwiw I'll always vote in favor of personal freedom that doesn't impinge on others. I'll vote for your access to hormones and healthcare and gender-reassignment surgeries and public bathroom access and all that, but I won't vote for mandated pronouns or anything like that, which thankfully seems to be an outdated conversation

I just don't see the value in thinking of these things as "LGBT" issues when they're really completely separate. If anything the label promotes ignorance and bigotry by homogenizing everyone outside the cishet experience

>If anything the label promotes ignorance and bigotry by homogenizing everyone outside the cishet experience

user it was cishets who threw us all together in the same bin in the first place because they hate us all equally. it's not really us to decide
and yes if it was up to me tranny stuff would be a more handicap etc issue like people with wheelchairs or whatever or people getting insulin
but it's not because it's not up to me, it's up to cishet doctors and politicians and journalists

Attached: helenjoyce2.jpg (610x1050, 305.8K)

the reason why the lgbt label is used isnt because we all want to be lumped together its because conservatoids like to lump us all together.

>the log cabin repugnicans
yea but they got denied access to the conservative convention in texas right? i think theyre all in for a rude awakening and most will end up realizing they were retarded as the people who kept them around as tokens start acting hostile

*cry*

>user it was cishets who threw us all together in the same bin in the first place because they hate us all equally
Yeah that's exactly what I mean. You mostly hear the "LGBT" label from the same crowd that refer to black people as "BLM." LGB make sense together because they're all referring to homosexuality. Gender-spectrum issues are very different. I don't want to "drop the T" out of spite or as an excuse to turn my back on you, but it just doesn't seem accurate to put us in the same category

Yeah they're idiots and it blew up in their stupid faces, I hope this serves as a lesson to all the pickmes

its more because we've historically formed a community together, and its obvious that most of you havent participated in it much

>from the same crowd that refer to black people as "BLM."
People do this?

yea

ok thats a fair point, but that community was only made in the first place because of shared oppression and pastors lumping us all together as freaks of satan

though both points in tandem work well

I never understand calling trannies different from lgb because the only group that isn't inherently lgb as a transgender are non-e hons and non-t poons. Every other type of tranny that dates others will inherently be viewed as not straight to someone no matter the step in transition. You can't remove the LGB out of (most) Ts. But you can remove the T from ALL LGBs. If they were just honest and said they don't like Ts it's fine, but why do they all pretend it's a complete different thing.

I get what you're saying but for me as a trans no matter who I date people will see me as inherently not straight, no matter what I do I am LGB by default. So even though you don't relate to that experience, being transgender means you are LGB no matter what you do. you can take the T out, but they will always be there even if you did because even if separate all Ts are LGB. Make sense?

of course not.
black people are referred as niggers by everyone in private and themselves in the open.

gays think they're hated because they're associated with trannies
but what if trannies think theyre hated because they're associated with gays
the bible never really mentions trannies, but it does talk about gays a lot. even some muslims don't hate trannies vs gays. trannies get hated for being "faggots", for being associated with gay pride
if trannies were just seen like people with diabetes, nobody would hate us, but since we're seen as "ultra fags", we're suddenly bad.

I don't AGREE with this but "LGB"s think they're all peaches and lillies but what if it was the other way around?

Speaking of false flagging, I hate how they keep adding more crap to the rainbow flag every couple months