Hey

rolling cigs, drinking good things and building cool stuff, some single trans lady in?
I need a gf but I also accept friendship, no I am not a repressor

Attached: SmartSelect_20220423-003159_Concepts.jpg (788x531, 187.13K)

repressor :/

there is a general to contain rats like you

>building cool stuff
What stuff?

Attached: 1620277386837.jpg (960x720, 69.81K)

que?
ma'am I am a normal dude who had his v-card taken by a trans girl I was madly in love with and I know first hand you have a need of dudes who treat you sanely, normaly, friendly whatever.
the rest is just my personality
also I had some of the good things to drink

ru stupid or something?

idk I am siting here with my arduino hooked to my s7+ trying to teach it the basics of chess. really I am that retarded.
but I am really crafty with my hands, so everything goes.
have you made your own tools form glass using a microwave to get it melted?
that's a good weekend

>idk I am siting here with my arduino hooked to my s7+ trying to teach it the basics of chess. really I am that retarded.
>but I am really crafty with my hands, so everything goes.
>have you made your own tools form glass using a microwave to get it melted?
Ah... I like lego?

Attached: 1656200306408.jpg (374x347, 38.64K)

lego is super cool though
i use it mostly for molds or the tech parts in combination with some costumized hosing/3D stuff to keep things in place. two years ago I had a sun tracker build with two opamps and a car hifi h-bridge and I used lego for the moving parts.
I am not terribly good at actual building models layer by layer.

bumerpone

ladies, you need not to suck ma pp nor marrie me, just give me a feedback if that could raise your interest.
you need to be smart and kinda resiliant, my only way to deal with functional depressive people is to pretend everything is fine, soo...

(me)
(me)
I'm pre-HRT so not an option but if you are really that interested there is a chaser discord server and quite often a frengen where you can find people

Attached: 1620273578363.jpg (2083x2516, 1.53M)

oh fek what is that? a sex doll made of paper, that is not the kind I want to play with

Can we be friends even tho im a guy op.

But IT IS impressive as shit

no prob if emphazis is on friends
though I actually have enough friends, but be my guest
today I am wasted so I wont sjare any discord or stuff because that is what we do sober. but I'll be here again and you'll recognize my writing anyway

how much time an energy has been spent ... not to think of the pondering needed

Good night bump

I love arduino and building stuff, even though I'm terrible at understanding arduino code. You sound fun to hangout with.

I used to roll cigarettes for my ex boyfriend. I never smoked I'm just good with my hands and was way better at rolling than him. I'd roll 20 of them in the morning before he went off to work and I'd put them in an empty box of newport non-menthol shorts that he'd reuse. He would smoke all of them by the end of the day and he'd bring me home food from his work when he got home and he'd always reek of cig smoke. Sometimes I'd blow him and his semen tasted like the same cig smell and it was just disgusting I'd always spit it out

post discord and I'll be your friend who messages you every day ;-;

bump, I want to see where this goes

Let's work on cars together user