I feel like discussions on passing rarely account for the fact that most cis people are clueless, as shown by picrel

I feel like discussions on passing rarely account for the fact that most cis people are clueless, as shown by picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-180340_Twitter.jpg (720x1251, 645.36K)

Shes clocky but passes

thats a man

She looks like she could be Emma Watson's homely older sister.

Comfy pass though. Just a long face. looks cis.

These. Too many people forget that ugly cis women exist too.

she's not ugly go fuck yourself

No, she's not, she's a solid 7/10.
What I'm getting at is that people assume that because they're not a 10/10 girl that everyone can clock them, when there are some very real cis goblinas out there.
Clocking =/= pretty, that's what I'm trying to get at, I'm just incapable of speaking properly.

You don't exactly have to be clueless to think she looks like a woman

>[
>That tranny
>Passing
Lol.

post face hon

guys wtf are you talking about that's an amab

get off the internet

the pic is of an amab how is this so hard to understand

Biggest Adam’s apple I’ve ever seen was on an English teacher I had at school. She got pregnant so she WAS female.

bro the pic is of a man

Sis, get a job.

point is you clearly don't know shit about passing

People who thinks that OP pic doesn't look like a tranny need to seriously touch grass.

dude she's a man
he literally talks about how it's "nice to be getting ma'amed" it's obviously a man

dude that pic is of a man
how do you people not get this
i keep fucking telling you it's a man and you just keep bumping the thread

I have clocked many times trans people who think they pass in the wild, most of people will gender them female because of their presentation, I'm not going to call sir to someone who has a very obvious female expression, because trannies look different than crossdressers even non passing ones. The ones who get gendered male it's like the "It's maam" hon, because that person wasn't even trying to present fem.

the fact that she passed to rural boomers but not you should be a moment of self-reflection

It's easier to get gendered female in rural areas than in cities with more trans awareness. I can't believe you don't know this, do you ever leave your basement?

no he passes pretty well but it's obvious from the context info in the screenshot that it's a man, fucking hell people here can't read
dude that's a man
why are you bumping a pic of a man

>forgot how common they were down here
What's common? Ugly manish women?

fucking morons
it's a MAN
M A N
god fucking dammit

Wow look guys! I replied to everyone! What are you gonna do now?!

Attached: 01-Kana-and-Chiaki.jpg (1024x576, 62.62K)

>It's easier to get gendered female in rural areas than in cities with more trans awareness
Yes, this is even what she is talking about, she gets gendered male more often in cities than in rural areas, she is literally saying she doesn't pass in that tweet and yet everyone here

your joke isn’t funny dude

Go back to pol

looks like Katy Perrys slightly less attractive sister.

bros for fuck's sake op's pic is a man
the fuck are you talking about
i'm not kidding, she's literally a man, how are you not seeing this
wtf are you talking about

watching you melt down is pretty funny lmao, you might have worse brainworms than the clown from OPs pic

your chicken nuggies are getting cold sweetie

she’s saying she doesn’t get gendered honorifics in the city at all tho. she’s not implying that she doesn’t pass

>he doesn't like hons
>must be a Any Forumstard
how new are you

>she’s literally a man
>she

wait how did i get to Any Forums
i was gonna tell you all to go to but that's where we are??? since fucking when??????
i was on Any Forums
fuck you

>This is what a cis woman looks like to /tttt/

Attached: FXUQrFxWIAICKYL.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

I think this comes from the exact same train of brainfarts that made some KiwiFarmers they/them Keffals

>totally cis passing

Attached: media_E_lCg_6X0AYN_N4.jpg (900x1200, 328.74K)