Stop mutilating yourselves

WHEN WILL U LEARN????? Pls to all the ftms on here who r pre op and pre t, please do not take those hormones or do the suergey. It will ruin you and the beautiful body God gave you. Its not fun and games anymore. Please. Return to God. Christ is King. It’s never too late to turn back.

cozy.tv/nick

Attached: CCBD42BD-858C-4985-8477-6376EF8DC19E.png (640x412, 116.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cozy.tv/nick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>beautiful body

I am pre t. Should I go back to being the lovely feminine woman I was before?

Attached: 3D716721-EFB7-4450-AF09-61313D1DCC18.jpg (746x1043, 630.66K)

U do. Why are you doing this to yourself? Did men not notice and call you beautiful before? Regardless, you are a strong and healthy woman and cutting off your perfectly healthy limbs is not sane.

Your body was a created and a gift from God. It is a grave sin to mutilate it.

youre never gonna get tomboy pussy. god doesnt exist. christ doesnt exist. youre gonna spend the rest of your life alone crying for pooners that are enjoying their life

or maybe you are a self hating pooner which in that case have a nice day :)

yes i will make you into a real woman

Ywnbaw. Christ is King.

cozy.tv/nick

>real woman

stop pedoposting to a teenager homie

you are cringe

No if it doesn't make you happier.

Don't be retarded. Don't live for hornby heterosexual men.

you will learn to love being a woman

nobody’s clicking that link, faggot. pedopost on another board

>assumes they understand what being trans is
>god
No need to spell out your power level retard.

nope im not a real woman congratulations you figured it out

>>Christ is king
Christ is my bitch

you're not going to get a tomboy gf either way.
fuck off

How is not wanting a bunch of mentally ill women to stop mutilating their bodies and putting foreign hormones into their body cringe? You are the real cringe to think life would be any better as a dickless manlet. You are cringe for thinking that they could ever actually be happy and aren’t just living a lie. They will always be living a lie. They will never be biologically men. They will never be happy. And they will die alone. So fuck off groomer. You’re cringe for encouraging this insanity. Go fuck yourself, freak. Stop trying to bring others down with you. Oh, and also, YWNBAW

im not a nicker!!!!

What you need to understand is that some of these people are too far gone. Their dysphoria is so intense they think about suicide every day. "Not mutilating themselves" is not an option because every day feels like mutilation.

Others who aren't in intense emotional pain could probably be talked out of it, but they generally don't care about the concept of sin. They just think having a male body would be fun, unaware of what they're really signing up for.

>tfw people unironically use yolo swag studios comics

Stop mutilating your body. You will never be happy living in this delusion. Also testosterone lessens your lifespan and will give you cancer.

Christ is King.

cozy.tv/nick

i believe the psycho ramblings of dmt addicts when they say they communicate with angels more than i believe in your shitty god and christ. fuck off somewhere else

Yeah, will instead of mutilating their bodies they should get mental help and go on medication. Would u cut off a schizophrenic mans hand cause he told u to or let an anorexic woman starve herself?

Wait, it's ironic?

Ywnbaw

"mutilating" their bodies is the only thing that has scientifically shown to alleviate gender dysphoria. Not shock therapy, not conversion therapy, not christ or god or any of that bullshit.

>faggy bible-thumopng rhetoric
>kiddy-diddling virgin savior complex
>plugs himself on Any Forums
spot the failed abortion

Attached: spot-the-vegan-Google-Search.png (140x138, 47.4K)

Hey why don’t you stop mutilating babies penises and then we can talk about it?

thank you, i know ill never be a woman

>yolo swag studios
>"Wait, it's ironic?"

IF MUTILATING YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BODY IS THE ONLY WAY TO ALLEVIATE GENDER DYSPHORIA U ARE MENTALLY ILL

>youre never gonna get tomboy pussy. god doesnt exist. christ doesnt exist. youre gonna spend the rest of your life alone crying for pooners that are enjoying their life

>or maybe you are a self hating pooner which in that case have a nice day :)

Attached: communityIcon_8im87amwrgh71.png (256x256, 26.52K)

stop shouting at me faggot

Christ is ki-ACK

Attached: 4DE20A5E-A393-48E7-BD6C-BEFBAE4964DA.jpg (1268x969, 345.48K)