Post nut clarity of "straight" men

The first time I fucked a twink/femboy in the ass the post nut clarity hit me very hard when we were cuddling afterwards. But I didn't have the heart to tell him I didn't want to cuddle because the excuse 'thats gay' is kinda out of the window at that point.

What's your experience with post nut clarity

Attached: 1618378833125.jpg (750x933, 85.64K)

i don't experience that

i mean it’s kinda cute and nice that you still cuddled with him, but i would simply laugh my ass off if some dude refused to cuddle with me after fucking because “no that would be gay”

>denial
> disbelief
>bewildered
>calmed down
>decided that more experiment must be conducted to 'ensure' i didn't enjoy it,
>experimented some more
>started out as a masculine top guy
>hit the 10-20 mark of partners (hookups)
>got accidentally topped by a transwoman
>was i waped? must experiment some more for science.
>came out as gay and wanted to be fem
>bonafide bottom
>hit the 60+ mark of hookup partners
>now have a 'more than a friend but less than a lover' partner

As a bi bottom pantyboi, I used to have some post nut regret/shame/"clarity...and as such never wanted to or tried to cum with guys. I just wanted to please them. Then one day this Daddy was fucking me so good that I inadvertently came...and there I was...he wasnt done and kept pounding away and all I could do was look in the mirror and see myself in thigh highs and panties getting fucked like a little bitch...but didnt hate what I saw...I was cute and sexy and turning this man on...and I sorta powered thru the regret to accpetance and even pride lol.

go off sis some of us were born to and are more than content just being cute bottoms

>>got accidentally topped by a transwoman
>>was i waped? must experiment some more for science.
lmao this happened to me also

isnt that kinda pathetic to be able to let yourself get so horny that youd do things you regret

>post nut clarity
is this some kind of way to say "intense internalized comphet kicks in"

That ‘clarity’ is actually just shame blocking out your ability to not be selfish piece of shit

I'm not quite sure I follow

>first time doing anything sexual with a guy
>long haired twink
>fucking him in the ass
>nut
>feels incredible
>flip him over
>see him panting, face red, chest heaving
>serotonin overload
>overwhelming sense of love and affection
>pull him close, kiss deeply, squeeze him in a hug so tight it hurts

yeah so that was nice actually

Attached: a24.jpg (948x995, 122.26K)

hot

oh anduI forgot to mention I went into the encounter thinking "bro but I'm pretty sure I'm straight though" and nervous that I would regret it lol

Why do tranners think that all the bad things, including post nut clarity, are unique to chasers fucking trans girls? I've gotten it from objectively hot cissies who I was just incompatible with on a personal level. My horniness caused me to adapt my personality to hers amazingly well, well enough to get her to have sex with me, but the second I nutted reality hit me like a ton of bricks and I felt like a fraud and a manipulative creep.

If anything you should feel validated that a guy was so hot for you that he ignored common sense and had sex with you.

Attached: birb.jpg (667x667, 87.02K)

not even gay but giwtwm

average bisexual faggot
and now you get fukced in the ass like a girl kek

I'm terrified of this happening irl. I mean I don't get it after I masturbate but what if after I actually nut and I just see some naked man ass Infront of me and his masculine face looking up at me irl and its not what I thought it'd be. I'd probably throw up

I think what you're really afraid of is seeing a man ass and a man face and liking it

I thought that would happen to me
and then some guy sucked my dick, and I was still so turned on after cumming that I choked on his cock and swallowed his cum.

this. the only time I get post nut clarity is if I can't stand the person prior to being aroused, and I'm never horny enough to want to fuck & stay with someone I dislike or even hate

I'm afraid of not horny me not liking it. Horny me knows I like man ass and man face. Not horny me assumes I like it because horny me does