LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: jk8998455.jpg (732x666, 128.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=transphobia&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB926GB926&oq=transphobia&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59l3j69i61j69i65j69i61l2.3689j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bro why do people get so mad about this shit who the fuck cares if i shove hormones into my body and dress like a woman jesus christ i dont care about bathrooms or pronouns or whatever just let me be pretty and live as a woman with people that DO support me as a pseudo-woman in peace

These people talk like such weakling faggots. "Buhhhh, I saw a tampon that said it was for "people with pussies", this is such wicked villainy."

Attached: 1650159665156.png (257x257, 63.4K)

Everyone who defended her and claim she wasn't transphobic should be embarrassed. Imagine Joanne sat there watching a straight up anti-trans propaganda film by a Christian nationalist who wants to take away women's rights and remove trans people from existence nodding among and them praising him and thinking "It's the TRAs who are the bad guys here, I'm a progressive feminist"

>should be embarrassed
they arent because they knew all along
these people dont even have a definition for "transphobia". thats why they keep on saying they're not transphobic. in their eyes there's literally nothing anybody can do that displays hatred of trans people. nothing in the world counts as actual hatred or discrimination of trannies.

Yeah, good point, half the people defending her were doing so in bad faith because they knew she was transphobic and the other half were doing it because they'd exclusively been presented with a false narrative of what she'd done (just said sex is real etc) and didn't know the full extent of just how wacky and extreme her positions had actually become. I've NEVER had someone keep up the act once I bring up her promotion of Littman for example, because even outright transphobes usually know her work was pseudoscience and the rest had no idea she'd defended her or what that actually meant.
All the people who started stanning her after 2019 are doing so BECAUSE she's transphobic, not in spite of it. She'll make an appearance at an overtly anti-trans event this year I think and they STILL will claim she's not transphobic.

>transphobia
Lol no one is scared of you. It's more like primal anger when you see something that you can easily kill with bare fists.

>phobia only means fear
retard

>She'll make an appearance at an overtly anti-trans event this year
she did a lunch meetup with all the big terfs a while ago, helen joyce, allison bailey, etc

>Lol no one is scared of you. It's more like primal anger when you see something that you can easily kill with bare fists.
Shut up, fatty. The only thing you're killing is your arteries.

Attached: 1653934660998.jpg (540x564, 58.05K)

Yeah phobos is fear and you aint changing that

>phobia means fear and I'm not afraid
Ya'll tried this in the 90's with gay people and it was a retarded talking point them and it's retarded now. You're such a braindead NPC you've picked this talking point up and mindlessly repeated it when you could have googled 'transphobia' at literally any point and found out how fucking stupid this take is

Good point, you can't really get more mask off than that meeting with a bunch of people who openly call to remove trans peoples rights, legal recognition and healthcare (and the perfect timing of it). Anyone denying her transphobia at this point isn't acting in good faith. She's fully radicalised.

>hydrophobic things are literally scared of water

Attached: helen87.jpg (748x662, 193.29K)

can you please stop arguing with literal retards

this but for anybody with a permanent medical condition

>only MY team gets to play Jewish word games
(not transphobic btw, I love my tranner gf

like menopause :)

terfs are obsessed with making their brand of feminism the weakest it can be.
ally with fascists & conservatives? sure.
make it effectively a hate group, scaring away progressives? you bet.
scream 3rd grade 'biology facts' all day? hell yeah!
men=penis=bad, women=vagina=good? all the way.

Yeah the term is coined from a reaction to fear aka aversion/fleeing. I'm not running away when a tranny walks by nor I'm afraid.

but you have an aversion to them

cease being retarded immediately
google.com/search?q=transphobia&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB926GB926&oq=transphobia&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59l3j69i61j69i65j69i61l2.3689j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

women=vagina but also im a woman not a uterus haver