Can't coom without using AGP fantasies

>Can't coom without using AGP fantasies
>Parents found out that I didn't go to class for 3 years and won't ever graduate
>Shower once a week
>Gaming all day
And you guys?

Attached: 1655391613297.jpg (1080x1242, 192.97K)

wear really pretty cute clothes and makeup while you take online classes and use the outfits and makeup as an excuse to shower also start HRT dont think just do it

>online classes
I don't even know what major to take...

Suspected retrograde ejaculation. Quit masturbation, fix your diet and add some multivitamin supplements and also zinc supplements (semen is made from zinc, high zinc means high semen). After you do all of that, masturbate and see if any cum comes out. If cum does come out, that means that you only have semen deficiency due to poor diet or bad habits. If cum does not come out, then you do have retrograde ejaculation, because there is no way you can put your body to rest and feed on vitamins and substances that aid in semen production and still not cum. High levels of sperm on urine is also a major symptom of retrograde ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation can also be accompanied by premature ejaculation. Retrograde ejaculation is basically caused by issues in the nerves in the penis, simple surgery can fix this, whereas premature ejaculation usually has no cure.

Shit, wrong thread.

I mean this sort of fits here

>High zinc means high semen

Ahahahhaahahahaha

>couldnt coom without agp fantasies
>start transition and got the fuck on with my life
better to be freak than a loser

copied and saved thank u

bump

>tfw no unwashed, sour-smelling agp trans gf to slide my slimy 6” into

>no agp gooner tranner gf

Curious, how did you manage to hide the fact that you weren't a student for that long?

i cannot stress how much you disgust me

>>Parents found out that I didn't go to class for 3 years and won't ever graduate
This is a completely different problem, you are just dumb that's your fault

>Can't coom without fantasies of getting railed by a masc guy and exhausting myself because medication made it harder
>Didn't graduate high school and have been a NEET for about a year
>Shower once about every week and a half
>On Any Forums all day and occasionally drawing something
Do I win?

Attached: 1656060559117.jpg (1407x1456, 202.75K)

Sick fucking art you don't need school

No this thread works for it too. I had to read the whole thing to realise it wasn’t right. I thought maybe you were just drawing some conclusions from op’s story which are a bit far fetched

Not my drawing
I'm not capable of making a fitting image :(

Attached: 1655678296495.jpg (720x802, 93.63K)

Addressing my root and orher chakras. I think it would solve a number of your issues. Not all of them, but several nasty ones.

Bump