Is anyone else here a straight meta-attracted agp girlmoding male on hrt here?

Is anyone else here a straight meta-attracted agp girlmoding male on hrt here?

Attached: 20220710_153841.jpg (617x900, 79.18K)

What the fuck are you talking about

No.
I'm HSTS.

im just an analloerotic agp that takes hormones and quits at 4 months rinse and repeat

Attached: 1656465883984.jpg (2048x1705, 440.39K)

idk i just want to be a woman

Any Forums, why are you like this? I came to this imageboard expecting an actual serious group of Anons for once but I guess that was a mistake and Any Forums is just memes

-straight: I'm a normal straight gynephilic male
-meta-attracted: I have a fetish for being attracted to guys and how they make me feel more feminine the more masculine they are, the fetish is so strong I can only imagine having sex with guys now and having a boyfriend even though I'm still not androphillic
-agp: I get aroused by being feminine because of inverted gynepilia and can only imagine sex if I have a woman's body
-girlmoding: I'm socially presenting as female in everyday life and dressing as a woman and have a female name etc
-male: I'm a normal male, as I said before
-on hrt: I'm in estrogen to change my body so it has more female secondary sex traits to more fit in line with what I fantasize about and what feels good to mr

does that explain it good enough for you dummy

That just sounds like a trans girl with internalized transphobia.. It's okay to assert that your experiences are real and valid.

ITS NOT A FUCKING MEME THIS IS MY LIFE

NO IT'S NOT YOURE WRONG AHHHH

that's literally what i want to be except i'm not straight
instead i'm a mentally ill bitter repressor who's repressing pretend dysphoria

do you want a bf or a gf

This all seems like it contradicts itself

Ehh, to me it just sounds like she's bisexual but has a lot of internalized homophobia/transphobia and just in general is a big mess. I feel bad for her but I guess this is what happens when you make Any Forums your life.

neither tbhon i don't think relationships are for me
probably a bf tho? i don't know

how
I have agp so I'm a straight male
and since I'm agp I'm aroused by being feminine which is why I take hrt and girlmode
and since I'm aroused by being feminine I'm aroused by being like a girl who has a boyfriend or maaaybe even a husband.......
so therefore it makes sense

Yeah this is much more coherent and concise than whatever that mess of terms and words was

No I think you're just a transgender woman

I'm not bisexual
I'm inverted gynephilic with meta attraction, ie. I get sexually aroused by men because of a fetish of wanting to sexually be a woman

u don't get it at all.....

>takes hormones and quits at 4 months rinse and repeat
Why do you do that? I do that to and have no idea why

because im agp and refuse to age as a man but in reality i have no choice because i dont want to become a woman, so i just go on hormones for as long as it's reversible

Why do you have to care? Why don't you like being like a woman? Why do you want to be a weirdo?