Is laser or electro without HRT a complete waste of time

i was told it's not worth it to do electro without hrt since you'll just grow more facial hair on T
is this true? should i just hold off completely if i'm not on HRT? are there any reppers who got electro, what happened?

Attached: birb.jpg (1138x1138, 197.69K)

It's not pointless, but also why rep?

Attached: peer.jpg (256x256, 11.95K)

because i'm a stupid lazy coward that's why
but i want to at least do ANYTHING besides doing nothing

you'll only grow more facial hair if you don't have a full beard yet ie. there's "ungrown" potential hair on your face you never removed
electrolysis is always permanent
laser might not work because of hair being stronger but it's likely you'd just have to have a reminder session like once a year

>if you don't have a full beard yet ie
i don't. i have a lot of thinish hairs and i have to shave my cheeks but it's not like a full beard
my lip and chin hair is where most of the problem is for me right now

god that's fucking scary. my dad has a beard and it's fucking terrifying

Lmfao, you sweet summer child. You do not understand the endless pits of hatred your current self will be in when you age a few years.

Every week is a week you could've started earlier. It's all up to you, but repping ain't ever a good idea

Attached: magnificent.jpg (256x256, 12.63K)

>when you age a few years.
it's been getting worse and worse. growing up and aging fucking sucks
>Every week is a week you could've started earlier. It's all up to you, but repping ain't ever a good idea
yes i want to at least make any fucking progress

Then start doing everything you can to get hrt, you can remove hair whenever, but as long as T is in your body you're constantly dying to a poison

Attached: rot.jpg (256x256, 11.78K)

user is exactly right, electro is permanent regardless of whether ur taking hrt

good luck repanon

i know user i just am stupid and scared
i'll need lots of luck

Every tranner is, but repping is slowly boiling the frog

Make the move and reach out for your happiness

Attached: 9k=(13).jpg (256x256, 13.13K)

what do you need help with? and what are you scared of?

>and what are you scared of?
trooning out and losing everything to become some creepy bpd hon

its better than ruining your chances at a happy life every passing day
if transition goes badly you'll kill yourself same as if u continue repping

as long as i don't hurt anyone i'm fine but bpd trannies are mean and evil

The love of my life is dealing with bpd and she's the sweetest person I've ever met. Mental illness doesn't define you. You can get treatment and therapy to get better.

Attached: Z(14).jpg (256x256, 11.21K)

>she's the sweetest person I've ever met
i'm not. i get angry and curse people out and even have physically hit people
i'm a rotten person

You can get help, user. You hate yourself for all this shit, meaning it doesn't have to be a part of you - it can all be helped and made better.

A truly rotten person would not recognize themselves as such. Good luck.

Attached: 2Q==(21).jpg (256x256, 10.37K)

hi op, not sure how far down the line with facial hair you are but i was in a similar position 8~ months ago (and still am kinda)
started HRT a couple months ago and am about 6 laser sessions deep, I still wake up disgusted with myself every morning due to facial hair but it is getting better (slowly)
this shit is a really long process so you need to start with anything you can ASAP
there's a chance it will take a full year for facial hair to finally go away with lasering so you really need to buckle down and start

my biggest fears with transition are literally shit like
>unironic trans genocide or hatecrime
>my mentally ill violent bpd moid brain somehow snaps and i do something awful and violent as a result of untreated mental illness and fucking with my brain chemistry
>mentally ill moid brain gets broken into some insane gamestop hon and i turn into a lolcow, lose my jobs, and become a homeless tranny

i'm not kidding this is what's stopping me from transition. i don't feel mentally stable enough for it i feel like i'm closer to some horrible low inhib man than a tranny

i haven't even started. i keep scheduling appointments and backing out

start asap, lasering or electro will always help, you have nothing to lose except for money which shouldn't be worth the suffering you're going trough. contrary to popular belief, surpressing T or dosing high on E generally doesn't do much for facial hair, it's a lot more effective on body hair though

that aside, i myself felt really bad about pretty much all masculine aspects of my body so i just started DIY HRT without considering myself trans or anything. i don't know what the fuck i am at this point but i am far happier than before - just try to figure out what would make you happy and go for that user

Well, allieviating dysphoria would make treating all the other shit easier. Also we probably won't get genocided, at least not any time soon.

Repping will only lead to more pain and leaves you with far more problems. Ultimately it's your decision and your mistake to make if you choose to rep. I'd recommend to... Not be stupid, but welp, up to you.

Attached: Z(18).jpg (256x256, 7.22K)

>i just started DIY HRT without considering myself trans or anything
that's where i am at

>Well, allieviating dysphoria would make treating all the other shit easier.
if i have too many other issues they just would never let me have HRT anyways
my worst fear is if i'm just a run of the mill schizo or bpd male. estrogen wouldn't solve that, i fucking hate how violent and evil men can be and i hate that it's in my nature

>Also we probably won't get genocided, at least not any time soon.
i don't know i still don't feel comfortable with it

my advice would be to stop getting locked up in gender roles and labels or whatever and just try to move towards a general body that makes you happy. you gotta do the rest yourself

a body and a mental state. i want to not be an evil bpd male with aggressive tendencies