I tell everyone I am a gay guy because I have a sexual fetish for being perceived that way...

I tell everyone I am a gay guy because I have a sexual fetish for being perceived that way. I also reject women who attempt to date me, even women I believe myself to be attracted to. I do not understand why I am doing that. Is it just cope and I am actually gay in reality?

Attached: 1654151831693.png (286x176, 1.53K)

are you attracted to men at all? if you're not you're just retarded

yes, I masturbate a lot to men and have only dated men. It turns me on to be gay but mainly because I'm thinking of how it makes women perceive me. When I masturbate to women my mind quickly drifts to thoughts of her making me have a sex with men for her to watch, or me doing it on my own to make me look faggy to her.

its cope, youre actually gay

But isn't it strange for a gay guy to involve women so heavily in his fantasies? I literally can't be gay, I'm doing it for women.

you’re gay and that’s a weird coping mechanism lol

comphet

>Is it just cope and I am actually gay in reality?
yes. this is how i was around like 14. you have issues with comphet probably

look up comphet, also you could be bisexual. either way no straight person has this fantasy, youre definetely not heterosexual

it's not cope or comphet, I literally love the scenario. I'm not fucking gay, I think. I like if a woman calls me a faggot.

Congrats you just won the cope olympics against tttt

how can you be this far into the closet?

I don't understand how it's cope to say that being into femdom means I'm not gay.

if you're not gay you're definetely bi

Is there a way I can turn myself 100% gay instead then?

>I jerk off to men
>I have sex with men
>I date men
>I do not have sex with women
>I do not date women
>but I'm not gay ok! I'm really just doing it to impress women! I'm a regular straight dude just like I'm supposed to be!
Bruh

Not a single thing you've said makes you sound anything but gay. The woman thing is just some baggage you dragged into your identity as cope. You're good. You don't need to "become" gay you just need to accept it. How? By saying "I'm gay". By thinking "oh yeah that means me" when people talk about "gay people" and "gay issues".

you already are, all you have to do is accept it.

I'm not joking I actually am doing it just to get women off. I always had a thing for women's pleasure, some of my favorite videos were women masturbating. That's not fucking gay. I want a fujoshi girlfriend who understands this and will have a big guy fuck me in front of her.

I was gay ironically until I realized I only have sexual desires for men, it's surprisingly common

You're gay it sounds like. Nothing wrong with that just bee yourself

Would you tell a woman she's a lesbian if she always made out with other women mainly only to get men off? No!

yes i would. noone makes out with the same gender to turn on someone of the other gender. get over your comphet delusion

Just impress women by pretending to be gay and become the stronger man by spending time with other men and then become straight later on. ez

Attached: 1633390443805.png (645x770, 221.02K)

most closeted gay man ever

That is me though, I'm not no one. My experience is valid. I would even eat a woman's pussy out as long as a man creampied her first. That isn't gay

How is it closeted? I'm LITERALLY TELLING EVERYONE im gay. I'm just not sure if it's true yet.

Unironically, women were WAY more interested in me when they found out I was gay

How did that go?