/bigen/ - what says on the tin

QOTT: have you ever been in a fight? Who would you beat up if you had the chance?

Previous: Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
No.
>Am I bi or pan if I'm into cis women and trans women, or cis men and trans men only?
No.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.
>What is a bisexual?
Someone attracted to their own and other genders.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: 413rHqkM9eL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (333x500, 19.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRl87cm6hJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>QOTT:
nah, well i once choked my bully in middle school but it wasn't a fight per se; ig younger me and david o russel, dude is a terrible filmaker and a giant ass of a person in general

>QOTT: have you ever been in a fight?
No.
> Who would you beat up if you had the chance?
Any cis woman (that wants it) or bottom

>have you ever been in a fight?
Nope, thankfully not. I'd just get beat to a pulp.

>Who would you beat up if you had the chance?
No one really.

self deprecatory humour is lame i enjoy self defecatory humour. shit your pants it'll be real funny i promise

scuffles here and there but nothing serious. i'm not a fighter tbvh and i don't like exacting violence on people
i got choked by my bully when i was nine and it left me mildly traumatised like i would recoil if ppl touched my neck from the front. not a fun experience. looking back he was either 1. abused at home or 2. an asshat who watched too much violent shit and wanted to try it

Attached: sex.jpg (1078x1089, 400.44K)

>i got choked by my bully when i was nine and it left me mildly traumatised
sorry that you had to go through that; in my case it was a mix of self-defense and the guy being too much of an ass, he kept calling me a fag and throwing my stuff around the class, and ofc the teacher didn't give a shit. in my case he came from a well of family and he had a good life, he just liked to abuse "weaker" people

need poison ivy gf

Attached: E882A459-112E-4A4E-8D8C-5E6B7B1665E3.jpg (1820x2048, 462.14K)

>shit your pants it'll be real funny i promise
youtube.com/watch?v=RRl87cm6hJI

Does everyone in lgbtq except cis gays count as women?

I do.

Whatever I fuck is a woman.
t. bi top

>he kept calling me a fag and throwing my stuff around the class, and ofc the teacher didn't give a shit. in my case he came from a well of family and he had a good life, he just liked to abuse "weaker" people
oh man sounds like he deserved it desu. did you get in trouble for it though?
exactly shitting your pants is never not funny for at least one person
>Whatever I fuck is a woman.
>t. bi top
go fuck yourself (respectfully) (out of curiousity mostly)

Attached: 8eed5f24ca56f8b0588126d3b651e175.jpg (520x521, 70.38K)

nah nobody cared, he didn't say anything and my middle school was such a shithole that things like that were almost the normal

just glad that i left that town desu

As a bisexual guy, how can I find a threesome with another bisexual guy and a girl? Also, if I wanted to find a threesome with two girls?

>go fuck yourself
It still blows my mind that it's actually possible to do this - if you have a dick anyway.

qott:
i have been in minor fights at school. but even though i was bullied, my autism rage and actual karate/judo knowledge made me a non target for physical things.

i would not realy want to beat up anybody if its preventable. maybe the frail solopsistic leaders of global megacorps and finance. beating up frail dictators would do little im comparison, as they have lines of succesion.

i managed to bluff myself of a bullies target list.
early in 5th grade there was an asshat who beat up many kids. i and afriend of me were sitting on a bench, the bully pulled her leg so she fell of the vench and tried to do the same with me, but i instead stood up when he grabed my leg, put my forarm under his exposed throat and pushed him away, into the two step away wall. he was on his toes, arm at the throat, back to the wall. i was near collapdsing from fear, but held the bluff. he bought it. my friend and me were never bullied by him after. he continued to bully others, eventualy getting kicked from school with a juvenile sentence for assault.

i have issues, but my take-no-shit approach, moderate fitness and rhetoric ability served me well.

get in a fight and crack open someone's skull
do it
fucking do it

oh cool the fed is back

Hello Johnny Gat

up yours, woke moralists. well see who cancels who.