I literally will never look like a cute asian girl and honestly it makes me want to give up

I literally will never look like a cute asian girl and honestly it makes me want to give up

Attached: FJs1kWwaAAMgLWl.jpg (2048x2048, 681.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i feel you. white girls can't compete with Asians on any level.

Attached: 1657432327532.webm (406x720, 2.7M)

>wants to be cute
>doesn’t dress cute

Do you think you just wake up cute or something? Stop being lazy and put in some effort

How do you think it makes asian guys feel?

t. asian guy with asian girl relatives

Attached: FiveOClockShadow-Still-1.jpg (1920x1080, 180.15K)

There might be one way..

Attached: Dh_9GwlUEAEMXKx.jpg (4096x3072, 967.58K)

op here im a asian hon who will never pass, also ALL my cousins are females wtf.
unsee.
cc/album#Eookukyadv8JsmR8

im asian

my facial structure, jaw, browbone its over ;-;

you won't even ever look like a girl desu

Attached: Dh_9BAPU8AAqdDA.jpg (4096x3072, 1.03M)

literally looks nothing like an asian girl, i see many china and jap trooners who pass flawlessly meanwhile i look like a man it hurts so badly

then why tf am i taking hrt aaaaaaa

>also ALL my cousins are females wtf.
Yeah I know that feel, sometimes I'm with my female cousin and I'm like holy shit I could have been that, why

But you're really cute, not like me. I think you need to take your pills alice

so i can torture ur girly little sissy balls.

I already am on hrt for 6 months nibba and i still look like a man kms

im gonna cut it off eventually

based asians

Attached: 10641272_766197350103278_614413339624610799_n.jpg (960x960, 133.59K)

Ungrateful wench, you're already basically a passoid and you're barely even trying, women were a mistake

how tf am i not trying ive been growing out my hair for almost 8 months going for laser doing skincare. what else do i need to do aaaaaaaa

Just keep doing it dummy
Your hair looks like it's been abused, use cold water, brush gently, use conditioner
If you're voice training and you can train yourself to have female body language and you dress like a woman and not an AGP, you'll be able to fully deep stealth in another 2-3 years

i do shampoo and condition my hair regularly, my hair is just naturally wavy idk why

Then you're probably brushing it harshly.

I'm not talking about wavy, I've got the same hair type as you. I'm talking about the broken split strands flying everywhere. Do your cute female cousins have that? Doubt it. Because they've been girlmoding their whole lives and they know how to take care of it.

You need to chop off about 2cm when it gets longer, the newer stronger hair closer to the roots should still be fine.

Oh also you're probably shampooing it TOO much, that can dry it out no matter how gentle you arre

Towel drying the hair can also cause harm if you're too rough

i dont really brush cause i dont like how it looks brushed. I normally just use a hair dryer and towel

i shampoo once a day is that too much

Once a day is a lot for long hair. Men with short hair get away with it because it's only 2cm of strong new hair but with long hair you need to keep it looking fresh and strong for months and months and months, all that abuse is going to add up

A hot air dryer is very damaging

how tf r u supposed to dry hair then if not hot hair dryer.

how often should i shampoo?

There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this and you shouldn't give too much weight to anyone telling you their magic formula. Everyone's hair/scalp is different, everyone's lifestyle is different, even teh water makes a difference.

Try shampooing every other day, or even every third day for a few months and see how that works for you. Bear in mind your scalp will take some time to adjust to these changes so don't do anything too quickly.

I know a sikh who never cuts his hair for religious reasons and he only ever air dries. His hair looks fantastic. Hot air dryers are for emergencies and salons.