I'm convinced half the outrage against him is straight guys existentially threatened by being attracted to someone who...

I'm convinced half the outrage against him is straight guys existentially threatened by being attracted to someone who later became a man

Attached: e59d946c01cc46ddaf6102631bbb96d2_xl.jpg (2048x1536, 269.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atPaVIilEqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, that's not it. I was attracted to her when I was like 13, but lost attraction for her because she didn't seem very fem. Also she didn't age well as a woman. It's cringe because nonpassoids are inherently cringe to normies.

I'm convinced she's a delusional little fairy who will never know the first thing about being a man

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-211830_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x546, 118.44K)

And the other half is straight guys being salty their uwu tomboi les bean waifu doesn't exist anymore.

imagine willingly becoming a manlet

no straight male was ever attracted to elliot page at any time in their life.

Fippybippy
Bitch needs TO TAKE HIS SHOTS

Attached: 1641018382552.jpg (474x474, 20.46K)

I’m pretty sure that that’s most of it,

Most hostility toward lesbians/ftm is an incel-like obsession with the idea that there is a shrinking pool of fuckable pussy out there and their egos can’t handle it

>outrage
retarded hyperbole. more like a vague, fleeting bemused bewilderment

Jewish media has been trying to make gay nerds look cool for decades. The real redpill is that gay nerds will always be gay nerds and will always look silly and sound silly.
youtube.com/watch?v=atPaVIilEqk

Attached: ND-VILANCH-1207-pic.jpg (1078x1622, 754.08K)

he was a cute mousey lesbian woman but now hes just a weird short little half-man with a bad haircut and stupid looking “abs” and honestly im sick of seeing him because hes just a plain eyesore

i find it interesting that even in tranny spaces nobody mentions he's nonbinary and goes straight to assuming he's 100% ftm

honestly blame the media for this one, he was largely covered and therefore interpreted as plain ftm

Tegan and Sara are better looking anyway

Attached: 262418431_451839976305667_8694166613237916449_n.jpg (964x884, 201.09K)

>play pregnant woman in a movie
>become a man
What did he mean by this?

>she didn't age well as a woman.
he was on t of course he didn't age well as a woman kek

No.
She was cute as a girl, hit the wall and then trooned out.
She isn't male in the slightest and people can see that and are calling her out on the bullshit.

I'm mtf and the first fictional character I related to was Jodie Holmes, played by him

Has he heard any of this? Or is he too busy living his best life?

pretty

assuming he already experienced life as a celebrity and knows how much hate trans people get online, if he has any sense he'll just avoid that sort of thing entirely

Ellen needs to be bred.