The new UK prime minister is going to be massively transphobic

The Tories are currently in the process of selecting their leader candidates to be the next prime minister, the public gets zero say in the outcome as it is an internal party matter. EVERY SINGLE leader candidate has gone mask off during the start of their leadership campaign (except for 1). Things are going to get REALLY bad for UK trans bros over the next 2 years (or longer if the Tories win again, which they likely will).

UK tran bros are in danger.

The Tories are gearing up to implement a new Section 28 and whoever wins this leadership race is going to be the one to do it. Mark my words. In this thread I'll give a quick and dirty run down of the major leadership candidates and how their leadership campaign has already dipped into the 'trans panic' :

Attached: FXSUUKTWAAAuIT1.jpg (800x556, 43.25K)

Day 18377383 of waiting for Scotland to leave UK and join EU.

Ben Wallace
>He has a 'grotesque record on social issues', voting against equal gay rights NINE times. He's overtly transphobic and wants to remove the majority of trans peoples rights, destroy the GRA and Equalities Act by leaving the European Court of Human Rights. He's supported all the recent anti-trans legislation.

Suella Braverman
>She's an outright fascist who launched her leadership campaign by saying "We need to get rid of all this woke rubbish and actually get back to a country where you can describing a man and a woman in terms of biology does not mean you're going to lose your job". She supported all the recent anti-trans legislation and seeks to remove trans peoples rights.

Kemi Badenoch
>Secretly met with anti-trans hate group LGB Alliance and asked for government officials in the Equalities Office to add the LGB Alliance to their regular stakeholders. She supported all the recent anti-trans legislation.

Penny Mordaunt
>Previously had a pretty good track record on trans people, if not a little iffy but went mask off for her leadership campaign with a "I know what a woman is" twitter thread where she did all the classic anti-trans talking points all at once in an effort to prove she'd be transphobic enough to be leader.

Rishi Sunak
>Went mask off in culture war fuelled leadership interview, saying he wants to remove gender neutral language because it's 'erasing women' and you can't say
mothers' or 'breast feeding' anymore, seemingly based on an article in the Sunday Times from 2021, which was proven to be an outright lie. He supported all the recent anti-trans legislation.

This is only a very surface level look at what they've done recently, every single one of

Every single one of these candidates has a long history of supporting overtly transphobic people and campaigns and one of them WILL be the next prime minister and are making their anti-trans stance a core component of their leadership bid.
The 'trans panic' in the UK has only just started the 'heavy handed government response' phase, and it's already going terribly, whoever wins this will be the face of government led transphobia for at least the next 2 years and will have full media support. It's going to get really, really bad.

The only candidate standing for Prime Minister that has pledged not to make things worse for trans people is an MP for a place called *check notes* Welwyn Hatfield? And his current odds of getting elected are *checks notes again* 50/1?

What anti-trans legislation has been passed?

most of them are brown or black lol I thought england was a white country

At least we have a timeline for the attempt now. October 2023. Even if Westminster doesn't grant it they're gonna go ahead saying there's no legal way to secede so the union isn't a democracy 'anymore'.

It's okay NB I'll hide you under the floorboards

I'll lick your feet.

OK you can hide there too

Attached: lc8kjewlf3i61.png (1200x1775, 1.28M)

Rightoids aren't human

Who cares? The waiting lists in the UK are so long that all UK tranners are already DIY. This changes nothing. The UK government is too incompetent to do anything regardless of who is PM.

yeah this. also a lot of these decisions are caught up in the NHS/civil service beauacracy who routinely ignore the central government when they try and make cuts or w/e.

The fuck is with all this nothingburger hysteria about the uk?

Like 95% of the world is worse for trannies than the uk.

I assume it’s because there’s a real spotlight on it and it just sucks. Think people are being a little dramatic though? Famous last words perhaps….

Scotland doesn't have the financial book balancing required to join the EU

True

But if it means encouraging people to not be reliant on government, or elite opinion in this regard then that’s good?

I hate living in England
I hate living in England

PoC are in a state of ascendancy. They have too much political power to be ignored. Transgender people are the new n-words.

It is worrying because vanguard places like the UK are necessary to bring the rest of the world along by showing them that it is okay. If first world countries slide backwards, it will give permission for less developed places to go even farther backwards.