Any other chasers

evolve past tranny lust? I like sissies and crossdressers way better now. Less drama and they basically base their entire existence around draining your balls so needless to say better lays. Half the time they look hotter than any tranny you could reasonably score anyway. And you wouldn't believe the filthy shit that comes out of sissies/CD's mouths when you lay pipe into them, they really are sluts of the highest caliber.

Attached: pep43.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

this gives me hope as a former groom who evolved into a femboy sissy cd and does everything you listed

god fucking dammit Tim Cook I wrote TROON on purpose not GROOM motherfuck my asshole goddamn I am a fucking RETARD phone poster fuck me until 8 am you fucking APPLE FAGGOTS

me too, but my chasing led me to realize I like cis women. if you're going to put up with the drama, craziness and issues of trans women, you might as well just date afabs.

Well I have a huge bimbo and feminization fetish so cis women dont really suit my needs. Sisses/cd's are perfect though. They will dress up in the most debased whore outfit you tell them to, pink and gloss everything and the most absurd stripper heels you can find, and then worship your cock and balls like it's their god. I'm telling you man nothing compares to unloading everything you have into a sissies mouth, just drifting off into bliss while listening to her faggy moans trade places with your cum in her throat.

Sounds nice I admit. Why can't cis women be more like this? I'm stuck on bobs vagene, I can't not crave that combo

>they basically base their entire existence around draining your balls
does this not speak of pathology

Attached: 1657053467798.jpg (1439x500, 45.82K)

I've always like sissies, crossdressers and tranners about the same. It was never one or the other, I'll pipe down any that show interest.

>evolve past tranny lust?
>just becomes gayer

sounds like you were a chaser just to cope the fact you were bi

I think you just need to deal with more refined, down to earth, and accepting of themselves twink-hon's.

Those sissy crossdressers have nothing on our grace, or fusion of the masculine and feminine.
We'll lay pipe and take it like a champ.
Just pleasant gentle faggy moans all the way.

Progesterone induced lust cannot be fucked with. Maybe if you weren't dealing with prissy trannies, you'd realize the truth.
But you know if you like banging dudes that's ok too, if that's what you prefer, it's cool, I do the same.

Even then I'd think twinks would be more classy, long haired ones to be exact, I know you cant just pick what you want, but there just better imo.

I think the ideal midpoint is someone going from that level plus natural hair and tits. Not out as a tranny with all that baggage, just a sec object with upgrades. Passing voice is a bonus.

You have a way with words miss troon I must admit. I will have to take a progesterone fueled twinkhon for a ride one day.

Why thank you user, that's very sweet of you, I am glad you could take my gentle words into consideration.
I assure you, you will not be disappointed in a twink-hon's affection.
Oh yah and dont forget, sample yourself a long haired twink, it's like a twink-hon
in there unevolved state. It's a different taste, that also may be conducive
to a enjoyable experience. To taste the twink-hon, prior to the refinement of her personhood.

that user is right, you have a way with words, it make the idea more interesting

I became a chaser for real because of a hot little faggot who literally had no dysphoria and just trooned to get dick from people like me. It was awesome. Nothing was off the table as long as it somehow involved my cock. Imagine my disappointment looking for more like that and realizing what most trannies are actually like.

What's odd I'd a lot of trannies act more like gay bottoms than women. Unironically made me less supportive of them

I appreciate the kind sentiment user. I try to apply my speech in a pleasing manner, to enthrall a man's attention, because I am always trying to guide them towards a higher ideal, and that idea is in fact that, twink-hons are delectable and loveable lil creatures, who need your love u.u
See and this is why I cant ever agree with people who say agp's are desirable.
A girly fag in a female body is a force to be reckoned with, sexually down to earth,
and just dtf like a god damn animal.
Classy through and through, rather than prissy through and through.
Transitioning for the love of men is legit.
I can agree if they are not acting like prim and proper young ladies.
But what's wrong with not emulating a woman 100%.
Why's that negate your support for there choice in what there doing, as long as there doing it well?

>twink-hons are delectable and loveable lil creatures, who need your love
maybe i guess, can't say i've really known any

It's more it makes me think that trans people are less valid and more just a trauma response

Yes I suppose it's one of those things, you dont know, until you do. Many men believe in angels,
but until you've felt there presence and grace radiating outwardly, until then the truth was obscured.
You just supposed maybe they do exist, and what has been said of them is maybe the truth...
Twink-hon's are like that too.
I hope that sometime in the near future, all that I have said can be confirmed,
with one of these lovely specimens sitting in your lap, really feel the weight of her, her feelings, and love.
What's more valid, having a feeling your a woman, that becomes a compulsion to become one @_@??
People always act or behave in the ways they do due to experience and there wiring.
Trannies are a mixed of both.
What's more valid than a girly fag deciding to become even more feminine, to lean into her natural inclinations.
To me that seems 100% legit, sensible, and the proper move.

Attached: 1649581097872.jpg (541x760, 386.55K)

Guys, I've been talking to this older transwoman and I'm pretty attractive, but she said she doesn't like that I'm so young. Fuck me dead. She's so hot and cute. We talked a bit, no clue if she's still interested or not.

For me it started off with twinks, then crossdressers, then trannies, then finally hrt femboys.

Attached: hehe_hehehehe_huehue_.30BU6v_5 (1).webm (720x936, 443.15K)

Well how young are you, and hold is she?
Where'd you meet her?

I'm 19 and she's 10 years older. I'm tall fit and hung. She's also a literal 9/10.

>but she said she doesn't like that I'm so young
kind of the same thing happenned to me, she's like 35 and an hung dom top, but she said i look too young for her, being a twink is a curse

I'm not a twink, have chad features and I'm a top. Fuck out of here with that gay ass shit.

>Guys I'm attractive and I'm everything she wants I swear! She just doesn't want to be with me cause I'm umm... Young!

LOL. Do we tell him?