I know this board loves to hate on ftm femboys and i understand the reasoning behind it...

I know this board loves to hate on ftm femboys and i understand the reasoning behind it. However i am demanding justice for ftms who are lazy and would rather make the most out of the shit sandwich they were given than overcompensate by trying to become the most Manliest Pooner. I’m not going to pass with a buzz cut and a pubestache, i’d much rather lean into androgyny and be seen as amab than be seen as “masculine” but undeniably female.

Attached: BB9C8FE4-D691-4167-AD0C-A147AF717AB4.jpg (1170x809, 364.53K)

Based, I need more of your kind in this world. And I've seen that look pulled off irl before, without being mistaken for a woman. The more yaoi boys, the better
t. Bi fujoshit

Pooner femboys are superior beings
The hate is mostly from seething hons "dey threw awai wat i want reee", femboys "noooo you can't look better and not have a prolapsed anus stop cheating nooo" and Any ForumsACKs "this rando would've been my tomboy wife, btw what's a shower?"

Kek
This board really suffers from chronic unable to understand others’ perspective syndrome

I like reading your posts for consistent shit takes

Do you have a job?

Yea, do i come across as neet? Huh

This so hard. I simply hate ftm femboys because I think, "why not just be a chick or tomboy?" It's like whe vegans make gross alternative food. Why eat a cauliflower buffalo wing when I could just eat the real deal?

Plus, most of them hide or lie about being FtM which also is a huge turn-off.

>ftm femboys
I didn't like them until I realized they make amab femboys seethe, then I started to like them.

wait until you se mtf butches

being a femme ftm is fine. using the term femboy is not in most cases.

femboy implies being fully male as a start. so only a male passing ftm could do the full circle to femboy.

same as a mtf can only claim to be a tomboy if she passes as female and then does a full circle. not as an euphemism for not passing.

femboy/tomboy status implies work, not simply a stage of not working.

>mtf butches
Based, they are also hot I like them because they make dykes seethe just by existing.

Attached: EbXjoOHWAAcM7hj.png (750x750, 638.93K)

>Pooner femboys are superior beings
literally just useless tomboys sprinkled with extreme mental illness

ftm femboys are wonderful beings. i would love to be able to say I was with one. Not sure where the hate comes from.

>be seen as amab
u never were an amab you dumb cunt

Words have a million different meanings huh. I never know whether to use femboy just to mean an effeminate/andro guy (the way my cis friends use it) or to use it to mean the full on skirt wearing uwu borderlinetranny shit (the way this board and twitter uses it).
Groundbreaking!

I don’t support ftm femboys because I don’t support any femboys. The whole style is gay as fuck.
Now crossdressers and ftm crossdressers is where it’s at

Attached: C62E7B14-879B-4B93-A68A-280C028D4299.jpg (1125x1397, 868.74K)

i hope there is going to be someone who loves me as i am someday

How are they tomboys if they’re feminine?

>Now crossdressers and ftm crossdressers is where it’s at
yea it’s just a little more classy and if young twinks took cues from the older generation (these people looked sexy when they were young just like us) we’d probably be a lot hotter and more evolved. that’s what we lack which women have, no continuity of aesthetic

i don’t hate ftm femboys they just make me feel bad about myself

This prompted me to look up 70s mens fashion and i’m losing brain cells trying to imagine what the continuation of this aesthetic would’ve looked like

Attached: D77CC720-EDB2-405F-B231-CDB4CD2930F1.jpg (1600x1392, 234.46K)

At first I was gonna explain we meant women’s fashion to crossdress into but those pants… we must continue it