The heroin incident

Is this paying homage to the original or defilement

Attached: dofaggotsdreamofelectricdick.jpg (675x900, 106.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox(dot)moe/viydix.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh my god I didn't need to be reminded of that

they're both dead now, right?

I know I know you're gonna hate me for saying this but the original as well as this rendition are super fucking hot to me as a drug addict chaser. God I want a heroin junkie twinkhon gf

its beautiful is what it is

I whole heartedly agree.
t. transbian with a junkie gf

Weirdly comforting to know that if you can't be cute in life, at least you can be cute in someone else's rendition

They were cute in real life too though. It's a shame they were presumably so depressed because they pass(ed) better than 90% of this board.

Who cares about cuteness, what's important is the dichotomy between the cutesy art style in which the two girls are drawn in and the hauntingly sad beauty of the video.

can someone enlighten me

Pretty sure they were depressed cause they were trannies living in eastern Europe.

>when you help your bestie with her injections

They were not injecting heroin user, they were injecting MPDV, a stimulant somewhat like cocaine. A novel stimulant.
> heroin junkie twinkhon gf
You called user? I have been clean for 5 years, but I am sure a quick taste wouldn't hurt either of us. We could dream peacefully in each others arm's... and talk softly towards one another.
The one thing I really miss outside of being high, is how soft being strung out makes your voice. God is it just really sweet and gentle.

I get that it sucks to be a troon in eastern europe but the fact they it WAS eastern europe made it even more hot/aesthetic for us viewers if I'm being honest. They literally made art without even realising it. This is a sick analysis and I'm sorry for them but you know its true.

Ones dead and the other is alive, with HIV I think? I cant remember the details...

pls pls can someone tell me what's up this all sounds so mysterious

It's a rendition of a video, of two crossdressing, possible trannies, injecting a novel stimulant MPDV into each others arms, they were dressed up in there finest AGP clothes sitting in a shitty trap house getting high.

Somewhere in eastern europe, going to see if I can find the video in my folders real quick for you.

if you dont have it I have it on my phone. I'm just eating and getting drunk and my phone is charging in the other room lel.

Usually I'd day lurk more, but I'll make an exception for this one.

files.catbox(dot)moe/viydix.mp4

i remember it, its kind of sad/haunting and cute.
like my life.
you'd remember if you ever saw it.
i dont even browse this board much
and i somehow ran into it in my travels.

this is what peak neo-romanticism looks like.

yeah, thats it.

True, few videos have capture this much emotion and atmosphere into a short clip

>me, a chaser, recording all of this

If this is the video put the whole link on here so that I can open it

honestly one of the most thought provoking pieces of art I've seen. there's just so much to the original and to see it all captured in a painting is really something

That is the whole link you numpty, copy it into your browser and replace the (dot) with an actual . dot

>2022 technology

thanks for linking. I have to say I don't really get it, because it seems a bit showy and sterile. ofc this is all fucked kids reading this do not need anymore targeted drug romanticism ;)

I can't because I'm on the phone

*heavy breathing*