How honnish?

So i got clothes recently and decided to try em on, on a scale of 1-10 how honnish i am

picrel

Attached: Honnish.png (1004x1346, 2.42M)

Frame is 9/10 hon. You have no hips at all and you look like a rectangle with big shoulders. Use something to fill out the hips and compress the waist. You are still cuter than the majority of fat America.

Attached: bodyyy.jpg (548x1584, 186.68K)

how wld u rate as a hrt femboy?

bumping ¬_¬

You can’t even see OP’s hips bc of him wearing a skirt up to his naval. That outfit would work well if it were higher quality and you had a good waist, but you don’t have a good waist and it looks trashy. If you have any hips, try a femme look that compliments that- if not, sticking to fits like this isn’t the worst if they appeal to you but maybe break up the monocolor and get a skirt that doesn’t look like it came from Alibaba

Very hon, that shirt does fit you right, got them Saiyan shoulder pads going on. Could try a wide neck so you can get the seam to your shoulders. And that skirt doesn't really looked like you should have your top tucked, the waist looks kinda weird to be used like that. Maybe a much looser top you could still tuck it in, but pull a bunch out so it kinda hangs. But even then I dunno.

would destroy

>this is considered hon now
Sui time

Honnish and ugly, the clothes not you

>*those* are considered hon shoulders? god damn

Mogs the fuck out ofof me

look cute in this 1.

the quality of the clothes or how i'm wearing them

yea i can take ok pics of my legs but above the belt is is...

picrel

Attached: legs.jpg (960x1792, 187.17K)

I had to read this like 10 times to get this

It's stereotypical "skirt go spinny"
That shirt should be paired with denim, a skirt or short shorts
Lose the knee socks and stockings leg warmers whatever, soooo clocking

Attached: B46E2013-7430-4215-9723-71B90BBCC9AE.jpg (828x1242, 345.74K)

Or with shorts

Attached: 7680c321a98b117f25282c4f851db732.jpg (736x918, 84.92K)

yeah thats cute.
i like your body.
you dont really need the socks and shoes. imo.
but thats just me. you do you.

i'm nothing to look at.
but i do have a fem body.
hrt for over a year.
i dont really try though.
except just keeping my body fem and smooth.
if i spent a couple hours to get glammed up i'm pretty hot.
but for me, its just not necessary. in normal day to day.

if i was gonna have a wild night of kinky sex, i would..

i used to crossdress alot. before hrt.
now i really dont care.

Sorry was high af when I wrote it

not a great outfit, get a scoop neck t shirt that fits your shoulders better and a skirt that isn't absolutely horrific

and take clearer photos

also clean your room

why does literally every single troon wear this skirt, no actual woman dresses like this

They aren't hon shoulders, the shirt just doesn't fit on their shoulders. This causes the sleeves to flare out the way they do. The seam should rest wider on the shoulder so it can naturally fall down the arm.

it's not like our mothers are going to help us develop a fashion sense

you could easily learn how to dress if you weren't a man playing pretend with how he thinks women are

It’s funny cuz I don’t think about it like “what would a woman wear” I just pick what I think would make a cute outfit I want to wear

What a women would wear doesn’t really come into it