/ftmg/

Transgedian and Sexecutor edition

The day is over. Your timely efforts allowed your supporters to remain unharmed. A new mime performance is being rehearsed at the Theatre.

QOTT: When was the last time you went to the theater?
QOTT2: Who is the person (or people) who support you the most?
QOTT3: Do you have a heart?
Don't forget to eat, sleep and drink. Maybe catch up with friends.

>Resources:
pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>Tagmap:
tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
>previous day, on /ftmg/:

Attached: pathologic.jpg (1024x768, 149.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1hOO2MKnkqP7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first post for all my coomers

Attached: 1657360993241.jpg (680x826, 42.2K)

he's literally me

Attached: 1657362510466.webm (440x500, 985.4K)

>QOTT: When was the last time you went to the theater?
I saw heathers in the nosebleed seats last minute with some friends earlier this year. Was great. Spent the whole time trying to discern whether or not the lead heather was mtf
>QOTT2: Who is the person (or people) who support you the most?
My mum
>QOTT3: Do you have a heart?
Brother how am I supposed to answer this

voca.ro/1hOO2MKnkqP7

I hate a nightmare I was choking out and front fucking a ftm....Make it STOP

lesbo here. how do i get my ftm friend to stop dressing like he’s five? he’s a really good guy but holy shit he will not stop wearing this gay little vest.

Any suggestions for something offensive I can say in my valley girl voice?

tell him he looks like a lesbian

Never mind. I can hear my neighbor laughing at my voice through the wall. So cringe.

Your life is a serie of Ls croode

Attached: 2-29036_memes-graciosos-laughing-rage-comic.jpg (300x324, 42.88K)

post it so we can laugh too

Dk how you can help apply this to your friend but what helped me was realising that:
1) age appropriate men's fashion isn't as bland as every woman ever makes it out to be
2) the only reason I felt the need to dress like shit is because I haven't gone through the effort of trying on clothes before I buy them, therefore I thought men's clothes were doomed to make me look weird
3) Dressing like a typical human being is a balancing act between dressing how you'd dress in an ideal world where conventions like fashion don't exist and picking stuff that looks good and normal

If your friend ever went through a repping fem phase, I'm sure he went through stages where he initially dressed awkward then got into it, same thing applies to masculinity. At first you're awkward about it because it's foreign to you, then you develop your own sense of things. One way to speed up that process is to encourage him to look at how typical guys in his life dress and pick and choose which bits of that he likes

QOTT: When was the last time you went to the theater?
Never, would love to go though

QOTT2: Who is the person (or people) who support you the most?
Friends, notably a few people from my main group. Honourable mention to my sister

QOTT3: Do you have a heart?
Good question, I think so, though I've been told otherwise a few times

>Don't forget to eat, sleep and drink. Maybe catch up with friends.
Thanks, Mozart

>QOTT: When was the last time you went to the theater?
i saw a show at my school's theatre for an assignment. the show was "a new brain" and it kinda sucked ngl

>QOTT2: Who is the person (or people) who support you the most?
probably my best friend since middle school i dont rlly talk to that many other people

>QOTT3: Do you have a heart?
regrettably

is T supposed to give you random clit boners or is that poonscience

any cute tomboys itt?

You know there aren’t

Yes

Cute is questionable and tomboy is up to whether you consider "wants to mog cis men" as tomboys

The worse part is that, if she heard my valley girl voice, that means she also heard my deep male voice and maybe even me saying slurs.
I'll still take requests, I can't humiliate myself any further at this point.
Your clit is functionally a dick now, so yes, you'll get random boners and morning wood.
I'm so ugly and autistic that I would have been a khhv incel even if I was born male.

If I act like a tomboy chaser will that get you little guys to hatefuck me?

Attached: EHuGDB2UcAYEkaD (2).jpg (1920x1080, 184.46K)