I have a question for you tranners: how did your smell change on hrt?

I have a question for you tranners: how did your smell change on hrt?

Attached: Facercise.jpg (615x409, 22.59K)

I got Covid a few months before transitioning so it’s hard to say what was that and what was hormones- I transitioned right as I was regaining my sense of taste and smell

i used to smell like my dad, kinda this deep musky whenninwas delaing with BO. now i smell like my sister, kinda a more sharp basicl BO smell. neither smell good, but the muskyness to the smell is gone ig. its hard to explain

I seem to remember it reducing overall, and armpit and crotch developed a lighter, more sour(?) smell? and now I'm not sure. I feel smellier again that's for sure.

I was born without a sense of smell so I have no idea.

maybe you smell like a sock, sock.

>sour(?)
YEA! i think thats the best way i could describe it! sorta a sharp sourish smell now instead of this deep musk ig?

idk but i found myself really liking my underboob and groin sweat smell.

it's the sort of thing you might expect to be a hon meme, but it is true.

fucking bathe
it should smell sweet but if you don't bathe it will turn sour

Attached: 1653498320430.png (1024x1024, 1.16M)

Oh, its about how YOU smell?
I smell weirdly exactly like onions to me but I’m the Covid user so might be weird. Or maybe its a diet thing?

i do, im just talking from experiance working out and camping and stuff. i shower daily so i dont smell like much of anything usualy. mahbe theres a sweetness but i cant tell because my sense of smell has been cooked since i was a teen

uhhh sorry, 'sweaty'

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 23.09.58.png (1516x288, 82.77K)

i started smelling just like my sister O_O

I don’t think I’m stinky, I try not to fit the never washing boymoder stereotype. I make sure I shower at least once a day because I have no idea how bad I smell.

shortly after starting a man told me my perfume smelled nice when I wasn't wearing perfume.

you probably smell like a sock full of roses

makes dick smell like pussy and pussy smell like dick. distinctly remember giving head to this trans guy and thinking that his pussy smelled exactly the way that my dick used to

I mean, you two should be similar so makes sense

yeah i was just surprised how identical our smells were :P

Okay Dewey Cox