Why do AFABs and normies try to push the narrative that trans women grew up having male privilege? Yeah...

Why do AFABs and normies try to push the narrative that trans women grew up having male privilege? Yeah, I had the "privilege" of getting beat any time I express femininity. I still can't feel comfortable expressing emotions or crying because of it. I had the "privilege" of being molested, but hey I guess it doesn't count because that only happens to AFAB children, right?

Attached: 1651342495384.jpg (640x640, 71.25K)

the strongest of people who are male get a better life. they never think about weaker people that would be better off being female

What's so bad about it? You should be strong, you shouldn't be weak. It's a good thing to be.

>muh moids have it hard narrative
Let me guess you're a neet, unpassing or babytran?

>boys being molested is a privilege narrative
kys

never really analyzed what the general statment "women are oppressed" means in the context of varying specific cases (i.e. it can be true on a large society scale and false between two specific people). also really opposed to analyzing their role in oppressing anyone since that would make them feel bad.

I was always small and weak and rather unintelligent. It made more sense for me to be a female because it fit better with being a weaker or dependent person. The social role of women is easier, or can be easier for those who are less independent and strong-minded

you’re right and you should say it. the terfs are bad, the absolute worst are afabs gaydens who take t for two months and start calling themselves fags left and right. they wouldn’t last five fucking minutes in actual faggot-socialization.
sry that happened to you op, i’ve been there too and I hope we can both heal

>implying it's anywhere close to foids getting molested
>implying it's because they're moids that they get molested

Because you did. My trans gf recognizes it while still enjoying what she was afforded before coming out. She has a high paying job thanks to it. Having privilege doesn’t inherently make you a bad person. You also don’t seem to understand the concept since having privileges afforded to you doesn’t mean bad things can’t happen to you.

You significantly underestimate the amount of AFABs who have been raped relative to AMABs

>sorry kid, you're male so just suck it up it's just CSA
>because they're moids that they get molested
they get molested because they act feminine and look like victims how is that a privilege?

>implying it's anywhere close to foids getting molested

What do you mean by this? Are you suggesting it's easier on a little boy getting molested than a little girl? I can't believe anyone would think such a foolish thought. Why can't you write out what you're trying to say rather than hinting at it? what's it supposed to be a code secret?

just because more women get raped doesn't mean that AMAB rape victims suffer any less, how would it make the trauma stop to know a ton of other people suffer through it? you don't need to disregard boys who got molested to help girls who got molested

Can we just learn to acknowledge general male privilege while also acknowledging that little faggots probably have it worse than cis females? I think OP’s main problem isn’t acknowledging that on aggregate men have privilege over women, it’s him being painted as the same kind of boy who was involved in locker talk, had friends and pursued girls creepily and all that shit when she was traumatized due to male socialization

Obviously, and most feminists don’t disregard male victims. You need to spend less time on Any Forums.
Yeah, that’s what intersectional feminism already does. You aren’t saying anything insightful that hasn’t already been addressed by the same type of people who talk about the concept of privilege.

Exactly and there's a lot of males that are not very strong and are victims of the more rugged upbringing that most male's face. I know I couldn't cope with it but my mother did not try to make me be a tough boy she let me be a sissy and most of my childhood and was able to be just like my sisters

When I get molested its because I let it happen and I'm too much of a pushover to stop it and get manipulated into letting it happen, and AFABs have the added benefit of knowing they'll never be able to beat the shit out of whoever raped them

T. Gay guy

Before any transition whatsoever -- when you were still presenting as a cis boy or man -- society offered you male privilege that you likely rejected because it made you feel dysphoric.
You could not reasonably have been expected to choose to accept this privilege. It was basically not even a choice, because you had dysphoria.
You were presented with social privileges you took no advantage of, and then felt unhappy because they were available to you when you'd never asked for them.
This was your "male privilege growing up."

this, it's just so fucked up to make male victims of rape feel like they are just as bad as their rapists. yes male privilege exists but that doesn't mean that every single AMAb has benefited from it.
yeah i agree with that, but its always annoying how they bring up male privilege when an AMAB gets raped, it's invalidating for the victim

Privilege is a probabilistic distribution across a set or group
Being male doesn't make you privileged, it means you stood some high chance of having it
Someone who was bullied by his own parents and by every authority figure and every group of peers cannot have been privileged in the way prescribed by their classification

AMAB victims suffer more, because nobody will treat them seriously and hear them out, they're isolated in their suffering

>general male privilege
no such a thing. it's CHAD and RICH privilege. average men are obedient beta cucks.

NO. Gay men are privileged. PERIOD. Feminine men are privileged. PERIOD.

That's hardly true because I was like a girl. By the time I was 5 years old everybody knew I was like a girl and yet I wasn't exactly like a girl because I was supposed to be a boy. I really didn't have any male privilege because I was not able to do the things that males can do because I was too feminine

And black men are also more privileged than white women, ofc.

You just have an intellectual way of saying that the bar was too high the things that boys were supposed to be able to do to excel were not in my reach

The two genders

Not at all, not if they are as feminine and more like women and yet not allowed to be vulnerable like women or emotional like women and when they are they're laughed at.
If you're watching television show and saw how often women are allowed to cry , or break down and get emotional and men never do that. Imagine if you were male but you felt that way you can't control yourself from being emotional what's worse than being a female

>they get molested cause feminine
Larp
I imply it's more common for foids to be molested

You’re a pedophile and a child molester. I hope you get what’s coming to you.

And maybe more common for them to get molested but it's not that it only happens to them one of my mother's boyfriends made me have sex with him probably because he didn't think I'd had the nerve to tell on him because I was supposed to be a boy, but I wasn't a boy and I did tell on him and he got arrested

Well, yeah, *you* never had any male privilege. Lucky youngshit.
Some mtfs have nominal male privilege that's circumstantially exactly like not having male privilege, and some don't even have that. Either way, the terf argument that any of them have male privilege actually worth mentioning is truly laughable.

nta but its not a larp, i was beaten up constantly in school and molested by two of my most trusted guy friends. there's no privilege there, just trauma

A higher percentage of trans women have been raped then the percentage of AFABs who have been raped. Your rape apologia is fucking disgusting.

>I imply it's more common for foids to be molested
If you had social skills in high school you probably would have learned that 1/8 to 1/4 of your foid classmates had been raped

>>they get molested cause feminine
i got molested and then called a fag by my classmates because of it, what is your problem, also
>foids
>moids
you're just a poltard aren't you? kys