I will never be her

and for that reason I will be killing myself shortly

Attached: 206DF17E-3381-4DCB-BA41-1FB408B22055.jpg (750x923, 466.41K)

Congrats for feeling the same way as many cis female zoomers

at least they get to be women

dont do it retard

you will never be a weird looking ugly ciswoman?

she isn't ugly and you're literally an ugly boomerhon so gtfo

So what? Miserable women

>that hair
>that nose piercing
>that top
Yeah, ugly

better than being a miserable man in a dress

I can never be a woman
and for that reason I will join you.

i know you have no sense of style because you're a boomerhon, but that's what the average 20 year old (my age) thinks is cool right now

Oooooo catfight meoww

so? doesn't mean it looks good, like this shitty zoomer perms
also if you're too weak willed that you'd actually kill yourself because you don't look like a tik tok thot, go get the rope

Attached: 2cb.jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

so true hon!! you totally know fashion that's why you're known on here for being unlikable and dressing like a grandma!!

At least I know what looks good on me.

clearly you don't, babe

Yeah, I do. I'm not wearing tight clothing, I'm fat, and loose clothing looks better on me than tight. Similarly, (You) will have to find out what looks better on you, and clothing like the picture in OP doesn't really look good, and I doubt she looks like that in her day to day life.

why would you want to be her? at least die for not being someone actually pretty

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9.14K)

fine what about her

Attached: E4C8FF84-BBB9-4BBB-B0A2-65FA9D36840B.jpg (750x750, 77.43K)

What do you think that means? Woman just refers to the body type.

not having to be a twinkhon like me

not good enough

Attached: E8xfnSkX0AMesia.jpg (500x566, 56.3K)

Valid I’ll be doing this too

You how stupid you sound? You don't want to live if you can't be some smelly little bitch? so you're going to kill yourself ? it's like your life's not worth anything unless you look like that little bitch what the hell is the matter with you?

yes and?

obviously the suicide thing was hyperbole to just vent that it upsets me i'm a twinkhon but some people get to be like her

gfys you don't deserve to live it you want to look like a stupid little bitch you're going to kill yourself because you got to look like one.

What's so good about her she's an average high school teenager so what who gives a shit about that kid why do you want to look like her why does she look like yourself

twinkhons kinda look like that already lol

why would you take it that seriously obviously i'm not going to kill myself because i don't look like her i'm just venting my frustrations with being ugly

You know Michael Landon is? When he was young he was really cute what if I said oh I can't look like Michael Landon so I'm going to kill myself when that sounds stupid you want to kill yourself over some stupid average teenage girl!

she's 22??? not highschool
no she's pretty and can look like a woman in anything, i have a woman's body and man face so i pass in tight clothes but if i wear a sweater or anything loose i look like a man

yes I understand you were just pretending to be retarded

she's 22

it's common to use hyperbole saying i'm gonna kill myself to express distress/sadness??? have you literally never interacted with anyone under 60

You're nuts she looks like a high school kid even though she's 22 doesn't matter she's just a plain ordinary looking goth girl or whatever she is. I could understand if you want to look like somebody that was really famous and beautiful but it's still stupid killing yourself over it imagine a world everybody kills themselves who doesn't look like the movie star.
All the movie stars could have to get ordinary jobs to support each other cuz it wouldn't be any other people

it's a stupid thing to do and considering we're trannies saying you're going to kill yourself is something to be taken very seriously indeed. If you do not have the discipline over your thoughts then you're not pretending to be retarded. If I could I would reach thru my monitor and slap you.
Wear makeup then.

I LITERALLY JUST SAID I WASNT SERIOUS ABOUT THE SUICIDE THING IT WAS HYPERBOLE
this u?

Attached: grandmachan.jpg (675x1200, 406.38K)

What's really stupid is this whole idea that you have to be a tranny it's a choice. And why would you choose it because most of you won't even pass and even if you do pass you have to keep it a complete secret than the living Society is a normal person trannyism doesn't make any sense. You act like you're compelled to transition that's such bullshit you're not compelled to transition any more than I'm compelled to go out and be a congresswoman, its a choice!

Yes, it's me, and I took that picture after spending 10 days in a psych ward. There are much better pictures of me floating around out there.
If you want to "pass" in "loose clothing" you should be wearing makeup if everyone thinks you're a man while not wearing it.

>Wear makeup then
makeup wont make me pass tho

Yeah, it would, if you think so much that everyone thinks you're a man if you're not wearing tight clothing. Men by and large don't wear makeup, especially not when wearing female/andro clothing.

its either troonition or sui for me, actually I tried a few times to sui specifically because I hated how masculine my body was this was a last resort to not do that again

would make me a hon then not a passoid. I only pass in tight clothing because my body is so distinctly feminine my man face just looks like im an unfortunate woman

That's because you have a serious mental illness there's no such thing as having a transition you before you do it because you used to beating off over the idea of being like a woman and now you got yourself all hyped up on the fact that you're sexually into being a woman it's a stupid stupid sex fantasy