THE STARVATION IS FUCKIN PAINFUL AND IT'S NOT EVEN FUELING MY SUICIDALITY IF ANYTHING IT'S MAKING ME WANNA EAT AND KEEP...

THE STARVATION IS FUCKIN PAINFUL AND IT'S NOT EVEN FUELING MY SUICIDALITY IF ANYTHING IT'S MAKING ME WANNA EAT AND KEEP LIVING, FUCK THIS BULLSHIT, I THOUGHT SUFFERING FROM STARVATION WOULD GIVE ME EXTRA MOTIVATION TO SUI INSTEAD ALL IT'S DOING IS MAKING ME TIRED AND UNABLE TO DRINK. I FUCKIN HATE THIS, WHY CAN'T I GET OVER THIS DUMBASS SURVIVAL INSTINCT AND JUST SUI ALREADY RETARDED FUCKIN HUMAN BRAIN ASS I WANT TO FUCKIN DIE, I NEED TO DIE AND THIS FUCKIN BRAIN WON'T LET ME FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
WHY DID I HAVE TO BE A FUCKIN ABNORMAL ABOMINATION IN EVERYTHING BUT THIS FUCK THE SURVIVAL INSTINCT, I DON'T WANT TO BE A HON ANYMORE I JUST WANT TO BE FREE. WHY CAN'T I FUCKIN DO IT, WHY WHY WHY FUCKIN BULLSHIT ASS BRAIN.

Attached: 10b.jpg (1519x2015, 177.6K)

Just kill yourself dude, it's that easy, I don't see why it's so hard. 41% of troons already do it lmao.

Attached: Old man shrug.png (384x313, 124.5K)

JUST TELL EM HOW TO DIE NIGGER

You actually listened to the guy who recommended that? You know he was joking right?

NO ONE FUCKIN RECOMMENDED THAT I JUST DID IT CAUSE I WANT EXTRA MOTIVATION.

Your body is telling you to not do it. I would listen.
How much of a hon are you I'm curious who mogs who.

I AM THE BIGGEST AND ONLY GIGAHON ON THIS BOARD

eat a hotdog bro you sound hungry. it’s gonna be ok, put some ketchup on it too don’t be lazy

NO I NEED TO FUCKIN DIE I NEED TO

I wish i could hug you rn I would 100% do it id I could, I know how this feels, I'm suicidal too, so i don't really know what to tell you, because i don't think anything anyone would say would help me.. i just hope that you won't kill yourself and 1 day be happy, it's possible, doesn't matter how not possible it sounds.

eat pls

belt doorknob hang or buy helium/argon/nitro with no oxygen mixed in and suffocate with it (e.g mask connected to the canister)
also where is that note from

Well, what if I don't want you to die?
What if I think your continued existence is valid and there is a place for you in this world despite your conditions and imperfections?

Attached: hm.png (239x351, 49.11K)

user eat some Cheetos they’re so good. take the cheeto pill I love Cheetos so much

Annon, life can be really fucking hard you're definitely not alone. But don't give up it can get better if u keep trying and seek out the help you need. Hang in their I believe in you :).

IDFC
CAN'T GET PURE HELIUM OR ANY OTHER INERT GASSES IN THIS DUMBASS COUNTRY WITHOUT A FUCKIN PERMIT, I TRIED TO. AND THE BELT IS TOO SLOW SURVIVAL INSTINCT KICKS IN.
>eat pls
NO AND AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVEN'T DRANK ANY WATER LATELY EITHER.
NO I WON'T FUCKIN EAT

IT WILL NEVER GET BETTER I AM A GIGAHON NOW AND FOREVER, A MALFORMED BEAST CREATED BY MY OWN HUBRIS.

cmon user imagine eatin a bunch of delicious Cheetos. I put it on my sandwiches they’re so good

what kind of county are you in where you can't buy helium without a permit?

I am a gigahon too but the difference between you and me is I don't care. Gigahon because I have very wide shoulder for a man and no hips. Honfidence is key.

>IDFC
let's not kid ourselves. You care a whole lot, if not about my irrelevant opinions than about living. Or at least, wanting not to suffer.

Attached: what a good time we had.png (481x431, 102.16K)

A SHITTY HELLHOLE, AND I CAN BUY HELIUM, JUST NOT PURE ONE THAT IS ACTUALLY USABLE FOR SUING
TRY NOT CARING WHEN YOU GET SPIT ON AND ASSAULTED NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO PRESENT YOU FUCKIN NIGGER
YES, I CARE ABOUT NO SUFFERING ANYMORE, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY I WANT TO FUCKIN DIE

which country

How can I attain honfidence?