Are there any HRT femboys here above 25? how is it going?

Are there any HRT femboys here above 25? how is it going?

being a feminine guy feels like the ideal, but im 24 already and not sure how reliable it is as an identity

Attached: 1647182843070.png (960x1024, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKskD7hy4VlV5uKlxmuqdftpv8oTSkgAy9iG3Qw7zj0/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All trans and femboys 41 after 25’s. They just get worse and worse the longer they live.

are you trans?

bumping bc i also want to know if they actually exist

i know some dude on a femboy discord server who is early 30's and is a femboy

he looks a bit unusual, but also attractive? cute/hairless/slim body, some booba, great skin, but also keeps a wispy stache around, but also likes it that way and has very specific goals, he's not aiming for the 14 year old boy mode that most femboys are going for

does cafebeef count? they're def over 25. but even then I think some people can look good in their early 30s

what I'm really curious about is guys taking HRT well into their 40s and 50s (if they don't rope ofc)

Just twinkmax, it's useless to go the femboy route unless you're like 18

femboys don't expire after 25 if they're on estrogen, that's kind of the point
I remember there being a survey a while ago, there were definitely hrt femboys over 25

Based as fuck.

oh I found the survey results by the way
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKskD7hy4VlV5uKlxmuqdftpv8oTSkgAy9iG3Qw7zj0/edit?usp=sharing
lots started mid 20s.
personally I'm starting now at 26, as I've realized I really don't want to become more masculine with age.

I'm starting soon as well, got my appointment next week. 22. Might go full troon, but probably not.

ok but after a certain point, this sounds ridiculous. imagine seeing some middle-aged """"femboy"""" with sagging tits, stretch marks, and love handles after decades of estrogen use

well you have to pick a side eventually. If you take estrogen and don't plan on detransing you're committing to eventually live as a woman.

I'm 30 and things go perfectly fine, turning 31 in a few months and been on HRT since 20. I'm basically recognized as an early 20's "babyfaced" guy by everyone I work with and have had alot of awkward "what pronouns should I call you" conversations. Honestly its not bad at all and I don't regret being on E one bit and I will never stop.

that's just called aging, user. it comes for us all in the end. a femboy on HRT is going to look better aging femininely compared to aging masculinely. depending on how it goes they can lean into it and go milf mode.

yeah but like with what said, you have to "pick a side" so do HRT femboys just age into trannies, or do they still cal themselves men despite all the weird crossgender traits?

This is almost as good meme as saying that women don't expire before 30.

>before
after*..

it's easy to think that on a website full of teenagers and young 20s
most of the population is older than 30, and they have more sex than young people nowadays.

25 mtfemboy here, started a couple months ago.
hrt has been amazing so far, i've been able to be more fem in certain aspects (fat distribution, less body hair, clearer and softer skin) than i ever was, even at 18. the best thing is that it's still getting better every day, for the first time in my life it actually feels like my body is improving instead of slowly going downhill

You're making me want to start doing it myself.
But I don't know what type of hormones I should take and how much.
t. 24 from the balkans

I am on estradiol enanthate, doing monotherapy right now trough injections. you can order it online if you'd want to. just keep in mind that you're going to probably go infertile, have some penile atrophy and grow booba, things that are nice for me personally but you would have to think real hard about that yourself.

huh, how long did it take to get changes?
I assume you're starting monotherapy to avoid too much breast growth

Where did you get it from and what dosage?