The picture that broke pol

The picture that broke pol

Attached: 1656879415498.jpg (1440x1800, 161.96K)

Breaking Any ForumsACKs is so easy any old selfie can

Attached: Screenshot_20220621_182909_com.github.k1rakishou.chan.jpg (810x1734, 411.14K)

>that face
IT'S
SO
FUCKING
OVER
i'm sorry bagelbros this is the end for me

Attached: GIGASUICIDE.png (860x888, 363.31K)

The picture that broke pol's balls

Attached: 1638619126807.jpg (1080x1055, 258.85K)

why are you raging? her face looks reminiscent of that of an 80s saturday morning cartoon protagonist. Nothing to be jealous of

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82.76K)

Who broke you Any Forumsbros?
For me, it was her

Attached: 1629477168808.jpg (2814x1942, 935.65K)

is her new OF stuff good, might consider it if she posted more diligently. nothing worse than a lazy whore

>Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, honness

Attached: LinkandZelda.png (300x229, 87.59K)

he broke the spell, that's for sure

Attached: 1656841517655.jpg (2425x1999, 688.75K)

If poltards fap to us why cant they maybe realize their tranny crushes need rights and deserve basic human decency?

We do, if you'd stop doing cringey shit we'd be able to love you

Cringey shit like what? Why do you blame what some 60 year old in lipstick says on us? We cant stop cringe people from existing and not being self aware enough to shut up

>Any Forums chud
>thinks WE’RE the cringey ones

Pretty much all of mainstream trans identity and discourse
Yes

Don't be a commie, don't try to groom kids, don't do cringy fetish shit in public, stop with histrionic behaviour making everything about you and trying to police people. That's literally all it takes for Any Forums not to hate you

>he think trannies actually have a say on mainstream trans discourse and its not all theyfabs, cis allies, and old hons.
I have some news for you

I fap to hot traps but I will never accept their made up gender or this xir/xey bullshit to be true. You are what you are.

>keffals
Even the vocal reddit trannies here post cringey takes

I'd support trannies 120% if they all actually looked like women (or men or whatever the fuck it is you want to be) instead of enormously muscular dudes in dresses and long hair.

Like I'm sorry but if you look like then no. I won't support your fantasy. But if you actually put effort into it and mean it like OP's picture or someone like I dunno, Taftaj, then yes. You have my undying support.

To look like picrel or taftaj you need to start hrt at 16 like they did, and the republicans are trying to ban it for adults under 21

Whether they pass or not or are ugly is unimportant. I'd defend tranny rights if they didn't keep using the same failing "us or them" tactics.

They can start by stopping grooming via 'cracking eggs' and we'll talk. Until then they brought it on themselves.

What the fuck is cracking eggs? Are you the schizo who posts about his child rape tranny fantasy here? Youre fucking creepy go back to pol

Well, this will have the affect of boosting our smv at least and insuring a future supply of hons

Tranny discords talk about cracking eggs which entails a person who is groomed into being convinced that they are a transsexual to solve their life problems.