Bottoms, what are some things that tops do that get you hot and your buttjuices flowing?

Bottoms, what are some things that tops do that get you hot and your buttjuices flowing?

Attached: 1657150160552.jpg (749x982, 93.01K)

telling me they love me

developing a genuine connection that does not revolves around perversion, only to slowly go down the route of actual love and interest.

look in my general direction

genuine affection and maybe even caring about me a little

bottoms will fuck legions of tops and then tell you about how much they want you to love them so they can cheat on you

Attached: 1638364865454.gif (345x237, 1.86M)

What about virgin bottoms?
I just want to find someone to cuddle with lovingly.

touch my hips, put their arms around me while we're sitting together, bite neck, sitting in their lap, petting

but im also a virgin and never even had a kiss or held hands so idk

Treat me like garbage

>bottoms
clean it up jannies

sometimes i annoy my male friends in the hopes that they will grab me aggressively or slap me

i love it when you just poke them and they get pissed so they push you onto a couch, get on top of you and slap and choke you . my breath is like taken away And i can't control my brain it's overwhelmed with this exciting feeling as the guy talks angrily to me but I cannot comprehend and he just keeps going

giwtwm

being dominant, like "get your shoes on, we're going to the mall" and no matter what I'm actually going, I'm expected to drop it and do what they want.

ironically bottoms are literally the same as women in that if you want a good, honest and monogamous bottom, you gotta date an immigrant. American boys from liberal areas are not gonna do it I'm sorry to say.

your arms weakly grab at him and you mumble at him to let you go but it's clear from your discombobulated state that you're enjoying it and he needs to punish you for your incessant annoyingness so he gets even more aggressive

>drinking with highschool friends
>had a bad break up so I'm just knocking back drinks and moping
>twinky friend comes and snatches the bottle out of my hand and tells me to stop
>tell them to give it back
>they give me a cheeky no
>tell them I'm really not playing
>"come and get it"
>jump up and to get them
>end up tackling them into a recliner
>they're holding the bottle outstretched
>room is in chaos
>I'm literally between their legs
>push my body weight down on them to stop them moving with one hand on their chest and the other reaching for the bottle
>push hard
>force a sound that's a mix of a moan and a girly squeel out of them
>everyone goes dead quiet
>situation just ends awkwardly because nobody knows how to deal with what just happened

GIWTWM!!!!!!

did you take them home that night?

>get your buttjuices flowing?
As someone lactose intolerant I find this sentence repulsive

No but that wasn't even close to the most emasculating thing I ever did to them and after a couple of confusing years she's my gf now