I've had 2 people tell me I should just be satisfied being a twink because I don't look feminine enough...

I've had 2 people tell me I should just be satisfied being a twink because I don't look feminine enough, but here's the thing: I don't wanna be a twink

godamit this is almost a year on HRT and all I have to show are some conetits and weight loss, why can't I put on weight where it matters
i know I'll need ffs for my hon face but i had hope for my body :(( life's unfair

Attached: skrunkly.jpg (3072x4080, 1.37M)

You're now a worm with cone tits when could have been a twinks or a twunk. O hope your fellow trannies are happy

Just by that pic I can imagine how to make you love yourself as you are in a 1000 different ways

if you want a nicer lower body, start doing squats and stuff
still less than a year isn't a long time. Fat redistribution takes way longer

>run a cycle of a low androgenic, moderately anabolic, moderately estrogenic steroid
>only focus on building hip and butt muscle
>get off cycle, let your T absolutely crash and burn
>hop back on E, enjoy your gains
easy

I bicycle or skateboard about 5k/3miles nearly everyday and I just have decent calf and thigh muscles. I still have that Hank Hill ass and my hips are literally where my bones lie. I have like 0 hip fat for some reason :(

can you repeat this in the Queen's English

or don't do this, even weakly androgenic steroids are terrible for your skin
just do it natty and bulk hard

I need everything in that picture in my bedroom RIGHT NOW

This is one of the more disgusting things I've seen on 4 chan today.

>androgens: produce masculinizing effects
>anabolics: produce muscle-building and general athletic performance enhancing effects
not all steroids are created equal. some are VERY androgenic and will cause you to lose hair, grow acne, blow up your shoulders and neck, etc. others are just very effective anabolics which produce minimal masculinzing effects compared to even regular testosterone. loads of cis female fitness models take low androgenic steroids and look great, build a big fat ass, and hardly suffer from any masculinizing side effects.
after a steroid cycle, your hormones are going to crash. if a cis guy with normal levels runs a big cycle of testosterone his test levels could drop as low as 10-25% of what they originally were, and take months and months to rebuild.

"bulking hard" when natty, and especially when on estrogen, is going to put on a lot of fat. for many mtfs it's still going to be abdominal/arm/torso fat which could make them look more masculine. it also takes MONTHS of bulking to see decent results.
on a decent cycle you could put on ~10lbs of lean mass, easy. 6-8 weeks. your T levels are going to plummit after the cycle anyways, so you could probably just monotherapy E pretty hard without an AA.

you'll probably have to take a concoction of AI/SERMS/SARMS/AAs etc to get the perfect result, but if you're bold and have horrible waist:hip ratio then it might be worth the shot if NOTHING else worked.

how is your dick still that big if you have been on hrt for an entire year?
shouldnt it have shrunk and be barely functional at this point?

There's actually surgery for belly buttons like that, it's not over. Also gain weight idiot

what if I stop working out for a bit? I have to get leg surgery soon and I'll probably be in recovery for 3 months

idk it went from ~6 to ~5 within 3 months and hasn't shrunk any more :(

Thats a damn nice bulge.

You gotta eat nutritious food and take your multivitamin. Your body doesn’t just grow from shit.

are you sure you're on estrogen? you don't look like it.

probably best to do it after (if you were to consider it). gains are going to vanish pretty quick if you completely stop working out, and steroids would actually help recover from the surgery and get back to moving normally quicker. if you're actually interested then do your own research and recognize that you're dabbling in uncharted territory. nandrolone and anavar are two very common low-androgenic steroids that are used by a lot of cis women simply to build a big ass and legs without a lot of the bad side effects (enlarged clit, deep voice, breast shrinkage, hair loss, increased shoulder/neck muscle mass).

imo (and take this with a grain of salt) the best option would be to get your surgery, when you're cleared to exercise start natty and make some progress for 2-3 months, gain a bit of weight but avoid getting fat. start your steroid cycle and just workout the hips and ass as much as you can without getting injured, absolutely no upper body, arm or abdominal exercises. try to gain about 10 or 15lbs over 6-8 weeks, if too much is being gained on the arms/upper body then lower the dose, gain less weight or stop the cycle completely. within a day of the last cycle dose, hop back on E and continue working out to try and maintain as much of those gains as possible.

you may need to take spiro or something while on steroids to block any residual T production, and i'm not sure if taking E during that time is going to keep you more feminine or if it'll be a complete waste. you could throw in finasteride too if you want to be extra safe against any hair loss, but it can lower the muscle-building effects of the steroid as well as have other safety concerns. this is uncharted territory and likely no human has done stuff like this before - or it certainly hasn't been documented, so be extremely cautious if you're genuinely considering this.

HRT is a placebo. It never makes anyone look feminine.

because you are not a women, you are a man on hormones. You were never meant to be a women, you should be happy with what you got brother that's what the world made you, don't be a faggot grow a pair and be comfortable with yourself you can still go back, but not for long.

So in other words you're just a boy in his underwear that wants me to look at him.
You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Attached: big113bf-1-_custom-9f7a898bd71792b0c55659ea22f59bd7117516bd.jpg (2299x3034, 607.07K)

You are insane. If you're estradiol dominant you don't want aromatase inhibitors because why the fuck would you care whether your roids aromatize into estradiol? SERMS and SARMS are similarly useless in this case. Bodybuilder gearheads only take all that shit to AVOID growing tits.