Be black

>be black
>pretend to be a white anime girl in world of warcraft
>play wow with girls for years
>they all like you and think you're kind/warm person
>never use voice comms / always make excuses not to use it
>accidentally click turn on webcam in discord call
(for those not familiar, this immediately gives everyone in the call access to see you in the application)
>immediately screenshotted
>deactivate account in shame
>"friends" immediately doxx you to twitterverse as a "catfish"
>they say your friendship "wasn't real" because they found out your race
I thought you could identify as anything you wanted guys? Turns out you can't if you're an ugly black person, you just get immediately doxxed to the whole web, despite being kind and just wanting friends ? :)

Attached: 1657331007158.jpg (614x710, 84.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ODaisyMarie/status/1519730532510277632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's not valid if you're ugly

Attached: 1657331310849.jpg (632x403, 67.12K)

if you consider someone you only know from online gaming a close friend then you're retarded, simple as
all this proves is that female gamers are just as dumb as male ones

I find it hilarious that they didn't do the performative 'respect the pronouns' shit as soon as they were faced with a somalian dudes ugly mug

I mean first of all this is what happens when you dissociate through escapism instead of taking your HRT but also one of the cool things about online socialization is that you don’t know who anyone is. Make a big deal on Twitter about this group of people being racist and transphobic, cancel them, and cause their Web 2.0 mentality to be their own downfall.
Lol did those retards think you were a real anime girl and that you stole the picture of some poor anime girl living in Japan somewhere? Kek

twitter.com/ODaisyMarie/status/1519730532510277632

This is the thread btw

they’re catfishing using someone else’s pics. if they avatarfagged with anime characters or whatever it would be different. also why is it always an ugly black person doing this kind of thing? it happened plenty of times n the show catfish. the ugly black person would come out and tell their sob story about how they are so ugly and black. it’s pathetic, desu.

for me the trans zeitgeist seems to be grounded in basically transhumanism

I've never watched the actual show where the word comes from, is it really all blacks?

it’s not all blacks, but there’s plenty of episodes with the ugly dark skinned black person trope, similar to the fat ugly white female that was bullied her whole life episodes.

very racist of them to doxx my brotha, these wypipo don't understand that POC have to pretend to be white online because they are a marginalized and oppressed minority that will get discriminated against otherwise. Imagine being such a racist bigot that you can't even grasp this basic concept. Shame on her and her racist friends.

holy shit. how did he get exposed?

Wow, fucking trans-racists.. how dare they assume your race/gender..

Attached: Video.jpg (227x135, 10.86K)

that part is obvious. but how did they convince the guy to turn on his camera?

Attached: 08078739-C921-49B0-93AD-85D5AD5E03D1.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

he fucking misclicked of course lol
hes clearly looking at a second monitor unawares

Discord's UI design is so fucking bad

Lol most of the time it's an ugly negress

imagine not just putting a piece of tape over your webcam I honestly don’t understand it’s 2022 y’all did this fucker really play wow on a laptop LMAO

He clicked it accidentally while in a call

>intend to mute yourself
>instead turn cam on
>breathe heavy on mic with vid up
lmfao

I don't know dude. shit sucks though and is kinda tragic. yeah he lied, it's fucked up, but the 'disgust' they have for the guy seems disproportionate , especially if the person wasn't making sexual advances and was pretty anodyne.

Attached: 1657326052192.jpg (1536x2048, 486.94K)

fairly obvious turbo repper desu
why would "he" do this for years for seemingly no reason at all

You know that Catfish is fake, right?