Earliest manifestation of AGP for you?

Probably around age 7, with this 2002 episode of fairly odd parents.
intense and inexplicable boner. I have never recovered

Attached: TimanthaTuner1089.png (667x876, 628.23K)

don’t forget the episode where Timmy becomes his mom… unf

I don't remember that one. When did it release?

totally spies did irreparable damage to me as a child

The episode where Vicky magically gets a penis so they're allowed to punch her has something to do with why I like pooners

that episode and my life as a teenage robot cartoon

>be 10, watching friend play Runescape
>there's some dumb quest or w/e involving an enemy that can't be slain by any man
>he goes to the makeover NPC to get turned into a girl
>make up an excuse to leave because this gave me a boner

How the fuck do you have a boner at age 7?

AGP is just that powerful.

Some people can get boners really young and I was one of them. My first one was like age 4 playing with my cousins Bratz doll :/

When I was 6 I tried putting on my moms makeup
It's crazy but apparently Blanchard and co have seen cases of it before

lmao did they really air that?

I got one at age 5 playing with a balloon 10 years later I realized it was an inflation kink and ever since I have taken a vow of celibacy out of shame

I must have been like 5 or 6 when I had a dream in which a girl with a peepee was using the boy's restroom, and for years after I would daydream about her because for some reason I found this idea super interesting. I don't know if that was my psyche telling me I was going to grow up to be an AGP tranner or what.

>My first one was like age 4 playing with my cousins Bratz doll :/

Attached: 1655977135481.png (420x646, 534.71K)

5? wanting to do ballet

It didn't show her dick but there was a magic poof on her crotch and then she got punched

>How the fuck do you have a boner at age 7?
I got them even younger than that. I don't have AGP and am not trans, but I am GAMP. This Fairly Odd Parents episode didn't make me think trans thoughts at all but I remember feeling unusually attracted to girl Timmy

when i was 5 i had a dream where i was in a kingdom. the kingdom didnt have any girls so I got turned into a girl so there would still be a royal line. I got married to the prince and kissed him and I woke up with a boner and i dont remember getting one before that

Attached: 1657149435040.png (1200x987, 863.42K)

Attached: Patrica.png (435x649, 238.15K)

I was in 4th grade when this episode aired and have been depressing ever since

Attached: MV5BNDFmYWRlYjktNjMxNS00MTdjLWJkMTUtYmVkMzRlZjI2MTE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzODk5Mjk@._V1_.jpg (1024x768, 82.09K)

ITT: we were all groomed by cartoons

Honestly how comes that no one has mentioned Ranma 1/2 thus far?

Attached: RanmaMaleFemaleRW1.jpg (1280x1992, 255.44K)

I didn't see it early enough for it to be my first AGP episode.

pretty much lmao
someone call matt walsh

My father made fun of anime and it was hard as shit to find

>a literal 7 year old without sexuality or even an understanding of sex sees playful gender swap episode of a children cartoon
>an episode that millions watched and they're fine
>"Yes, it's definitely the cartoon's fault and not my 7 year old trannybrain seeing literal wish fulfilment made for exactly my demographic"

Attached: 1657333502533.png (480x410, 151.18K)

or perhaps you were already trans, and seeing it was just the first time you realized
otherwise you'd think every kid who watched that episode would come out of it with the fetish

Oh shit was this thread made for me? I'm an old timer but I felt it pretty strong since at least Middle School maybe sooner, so we're talking 12 years old maybe 11. For me it was random episodes of live action shows where characters would either dress in really convincing drag or get magicked into the other sex. Pic related is the earliest example I can think of that made me both curious and gave me a hard-on. I'll also give extra points to catching late night glimpses of Deathstalker and Critters 2. Then with the early internet I started to figure out what this stuff was, found some of the early archives like fictionmania, metamorphose.org, tg archive, miss mako... And then from there I just actively sought out media that had it all throughout my teen years and up through college. Now I'm a 30 something year old adult who totally gets off to hetero stuff and has no issues there, but I'm still actively and always seeking out that AGP fantasy whenever I can. I get off to watching transwomen, reading transition timelines, hitting up r/egg, and I think I check TG comics, 8muses, and a couple specific patreons and deviantART pages at least three times a week. I think I've only ever told one girlfriend years ago when she told me she was bi and maybe one friend I told in high school, maybe others sort of figured it out, but otherwise this shit has been a deep dark fucking secret for a looooong time that nobody talks to me about because I never bring it up. Part of me knows that if I was born a zoomer and not a millennial I probably would have been trans or at least very gender fluid / pansexual, but being born in the '80s that fucking shit was light years away from reality and now I'm too old to make it happen. I'm okay with it though whatever. Nice to talk about it

Attached: mj0om9bgm5651.jpg (410x612, 31.7K)