Stop callign hons twinkhons its weird

stop callign hons twinkhons its weird

Attached: 1657275547312.jpg (680x340, 46.45K)

twinkhon detected

i see people calling passers twinkhons way more than i see people calling hons twinkhons desu

>incredibly self-loathing twinkling detected

Shut up you're a raccoon

Honestly twinkhons, as opposed to hons, seem to be more fetishized than made fun of

i see people calling twinkhons passers all the fucking time
this place is more ass kissy and hugboxy than reddit
cults devoted to simping for dysgenic mutated rat-like creatures (degen) for example

It's not even any such thing as a twinkhon, a twink is just a feminine looking femboy otherwise they're just a passoid.

>idiot user is incredibly literal and cannot understand words made up of smaller words meaning more than the sum of their parts

Twink-hon's are twinkish hon's.
Like obviously effeminate tranny, but still honnish.
People need to stop calling passing trannies twink-hon's. They try to steal our charming title. Fuck them.

>i see people calling twinkhons passers all the fucking time
>this place is more ass kissy and hugboxy than reddit
>cults devoted to simping for dysgenic mutated rat-like creatures (degen) for example
degen is the most attractive girl here though, and I don't hugbox people, I'm just a straight guy

dil from the crying game is what we call a twinkhon now, but when the movie was released 30 years ago she was considered passing and it was a shock when she was revealed to be transgender
twinkhons aren't actually non-passing, they're just not up to the standard that people have been brainwashed into holding women up to

Attached: dil.gif (500x231, 2.59M)

>cults devoted to simping for dysgenic mutated rat-like creatures (degen) for example
it is over

This

cute raccoon

whats a twinkling? twinkhon to twinkie pipeline?

Degen is one of the ugliest people i’ve ever had the displeasure of seeing

ok, and to me and many others she's one of the most attractive. sounds like user error

You are the only one who thinks she is attractive

As a archetypal twinkhon it honestly warms my heart when I see people lusting after people like me when I am personally desperate for ffs

Well that's just obviously untrue. You're mad that Degen's mouth-breathing recessed-chin ass will universally always receive tons and tons of more positive attention than you will ever receive. I can feel the ugly behind your seethe kek.

This. You could even say the same for hons, I recall hearing about one who lived in Nazi Germany who was only ever thought of as a very ugly woman.