I am a repressor and need advice for coping

I am a straight male AGP repressor I have had sex with men and I am mostly attracted to men now due to meta attraction. I think Ray Blanchard said psudo bisexual AGPs are the AGP with the most gender dysphoria.

I have been repressing for about 7 years and it is getting really hard I had a breakdown whist being trained a my job the other day which could significantly impact my job security and get me fired.

My current goal is to repress until the start of 2025. I do have a lot of hope that my life will be amazing soon after the start of 2025 due to personal beliefs.

I need advice for coping with my repression and I shall not transition so this is not an option.

Attached: Repressor wojak.jpg (750x1000, 246.64K)

you are repping for 7 years already, thats enough, 3 more years of suffering won't change anything

stop repressing baka

Attached: 1652462406161.png (750x379, 318.73K)

if it's actually meta attraction go hook up with a man and it'll feel off/gross and use this as fuel for repression

I have had sex with men if you count giving blowjobs I have had sex with about 20 men and I like it but I hate faggots and I am straight

oh rip no chance for you

>I need advice for coping with my repression
- stop making up excuses for being on this board and leave, never return. Find a place specifically for repressors (not a pinkpill discord), for your own sake. You'll literally NEVER find "healthy" repressors on this board.
- don't expect things to get better as you continue repressing, they won't, I'm sorry, it only gets harder. Personally having hope when realistically there's none - it's the worst poison
- find an outlet. Not sure what's preferable, indulging in AGP cooming or doing non-cooming gender related things - both have a high chance of making you crack, but repressing everything will lead to cracking or suicide literally always, unlike finding an outlet
- do drugs, don't drink. Don't do psychedelics (100% leads to cracking)

Attached: 1657324845677.jpg (557x557, 150.07K)

Get a wife and impregnate her, guaranteed repstrength

Ok repressor here too, first Blanchard is a retard and his theory is outdated, there are more reasons today that people transition besides those 2 categories.

Ok but now to your problem, escapism helps me a lot, also alcohol and focusing on other things like learning a new skill or whatever, just do stuff that makes you dissasociate with yourself and then it's easier to not think about transition since your mind is busy with other stuff.

Can confirm cracked while on lsd

Yup, absolutely stay away from psychs if you're trying to repress. Blew open the floodgates on my genital dysphoria

not op but repper here, if I'm worried that I might not be GD but instead just overthinking things, could psychs help clarify that? like if its actually nothing could it help me get over it?

I'm 100% sure my dad had dysphoria but he was born in the 50s and in a very conservative family. He hasn't killed himself nor trooned out and he is close to 70 now. Just marry and have a family.

ha, yea marriage and family is definitely out of the question.
even before I discovered that my feelings might be trans related and GD I knew that I was too mentally fucked and suppressing to consider being with someone let alone raising kids.

If there's anything you take away from this thread:
1. Don't do psychedelics.
2. Blanchard is shit. His AGP theory is completely discredited in all relevant major academic and medical fields. Find some friendlier reading.

Personal curiosity question: why no transition? (people tend to have varying, interesting reasons around here)

>could psychs help clarify that?
Yeah, but you're most likely trans in denial, so be ready to start HRT about 6 months from doing psychs (if you have balls)

Weird. When i started taking tons of shrooms i abandoned all my gay thoughts. Have you tried just being normal?

That's what happened to me after a particularly introspective bout of acid. Had thought of transitioning before. I wanna do it again just...to see if it's still there. Probably is honestly. I'm just in denial a bit.

we'll see, at least if I am not actually trans I will know for sure. as for deciding to transition if I actually am is something I can figure out later

>Don't do psychedelics
Guess who is ordering spores and a mycodome :) Don't delay the inevitable that is mongoloid retarded. I am ready to face my demons and have some closure once and for all. Not going to waste more years in denial and hoping religion will fix me.
>t. soon to be schizohon

>started taking tons of shrooms i abandoned all my gay thoughts.
>Have you tried just being normal?
I did, up until like 21 years old, even coped and dated a girl hoping it would fix me (jesus christ how embarrassing). Being in a homophobic shithole also helped repress.
Still trooned out.
>we'll see, at least if I am not actually trans I will know for sure.
That's pretty based of you, good luck
>Guess who is ordering spores and a mycodome :)
Eeergh, I don't know, Albert Einstein?
>Don't delay the inevitable that is mongoloid retarded
no shit. OP asked for advice to repress, I gave it to him - and I should know since I tried repressing and then cracked. I'm not encouraging people to repress, but if they're dumb enough to try: there's not much they'd lose
They'd never have the balls to actually apply effort and transition, so if they wanna waste 3-4 years, let 'em repress and ruin their own life, at least then they'll know the true cost of storing their head in the sand for so long (maybe they'll learn a lesson).
>hoping religion will fix me
Ooooof, I don't mean to judge, but I think repressing through religion is the dumbest method out there. At least the gym/masc cope makes sense on a chud understanding of biology level. Religion straight up requires believing in a higher power, lol. Imagine being born a tranny in thinking god exists, how embarrassing

Attached: 1657330730537.jpg (940x746, 277.4K)

That's how you end up passing along the tranny gene. Better to eugenics it out of the population

Are you like actually straight? As in "I want to fuck a woman until she's carrying my babies" straight? Just asking cause a lot of AGPs say they like girls but it's always in a weak sorta way