I managed to pull back the foreskin on my phimosis wiener and its all sensitive and painful. Even the air feels bad...

I managed to pull back the foreskin on my phimosis wiener and its all sensitive and painful. Even the air feels bad, I hate this...

Attached: 1621733673160.jpg (1920x1080, 271.09K)

>have phimosis
>managed to, after ripping part of the skin attached to the head(idk it was weird a bunch of the foreskin was fused to the head and I had to peel it off VERY painfully), pull it back very painfully
>hurts like hell
>go on hrt and I'm not stretchy enough to do it anymore
Sisters...

Attached: c7233c1051648b1a030f255c0a5aed96409954df_00.jpg (462x318, 23.11K)

bottoms should all have phimosis

a long time ago i had this and i also bled from my penis and it hurt really bad. dont get it infected

Why does phimosis even need to be cured if it's not painful (I know it can be)?

i lost stretchiness after hrt but i gained it back somehow

just wait until you wash all that cheese and rot away with soap and hot water. then you will know what pain feels like

well that was a horifying thread to read

capcha raww8

>has foreskin
>complains

Attached: 1648531400323.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

In all seriousness pull it back in the shower and let the water run over your glans but don’t use any soap on it. Also don’t pull it back and dry your glans with your towel, just leave it be after you’re done showering.

because you have to clean under the foreskin like mentions

I reversed my phimosis enough that I can pull the skin back even when I have a boner, but the head is so sensitive from being concealed for so long that I nut the instant anything makes contact

If that were true why don't uncut babies need to be cleaned under the foreskin (you're not supposed to try to retract the foreskin of a baby)?

>That's terribly sexy

Attached: download.jpg (840x473, 39.54K)

because the foreskin is fused to the head before puberty. there is nothing to clean because there is no opening.

well that was a horifying thread to read

As someone who had phimosis and got it surgically fixed as a teen, ive developed a fetish for cuties with phimosis.

Thanks for the goon session

Attached: 1012290324.png (500x500, 149.12K)

first time I've been thankful to be circumcised

See doctor if problem, totally fixable.

>have phimosis
>havent bothered stretching/pulling it back for years
not like im planning on using it anyway lol
seriously, who needs the pain or dysphoria?
just ignore d*ck

Attached: hibariswimsuit.png (378x1230, 301.61K)

I bet you have so much dick cheese.

What the fuck did nobody tell you people that there is a cream for this?

Attached: mado_despair.jpg (600x600, 55.38K)

i remember when i did that, it hurt a lot, kinda wish some bf forcefully did that to me desu