Why does this always happen in the end? Why are femboys so scared of aging as men...

Why does this always happen in the end? Why are femboys so scared of aging as men? I'm sad and angered by all the "femboys" who claim for years they aren't trannies then one day start taking estrogen and it's all downhill to full Troon mode from there.

Attached: Screenshot_20220709_001722_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x1920, 935.86K)

>why are men who go out of their way to make themselves look youthful, afraid of aging as men

Femboys are just self hating trans girls in denial and their only supporters are gender/social abolitionists and literal
Bipedo gay chasers that want feminine dick to suck and someone to do gay shit with that has neoteny and youth because they’re pedophiles by nature and idealize 15-18 male beauty which HRT helps preserve.

>Why does this always happen in the end?
because kids are dumb and never listen.
we've seen it happen with "crossdressers" who are now boomerhons, we've seen it happen "traps" who are now millenial AGP trannies.

we told you femboys are trannies in denial, but you couldn't handle the truth.

Attached: 1657318980688.jpg (592x870, 325.67K)

Charmed so u are a millennial AGP then? Or just AFAB or cis gay millennial/boomer?

>we told you femboys are trannies in denial
Sometimes I feel like you all are right, but then I imagine female socialization with other women and its just so fucking ew. I could never ever deal with that.

Attached: 1656917353331.png (1038x1015, 93.72K)

>Charmed so u are a millennial AGP then
Yeah, love the show.
I was never a trap, I repressed, which made my agp go into overdrive, but yeah, I've been fulltime for a while now.
>female socialization with other women and its just so fucking ew
First off, I don't think I ever thought of socialization with women as "ew" after like 6 years old, not calling you childish, but the thing you wrote seems very strange to me
Secondly, you wrote "socialization with other women" because you think you're a woman. Freudian slip or intentional?

Attached: 1657319723898.jpg (324x313, 69.63K)

I think it kind of makes sense. Kind of. Like it really can prolong your femboy phase for few years but there will eventually come the point where you will start looking like adult anyway. Sure you won't look like adult man. Not an obvious one at least. But also probably not fully passing female either unless you do all the surgeries blabla but that can be too much for many.

And then even if you do pass as a woman then what? Femboy identity (in my opinion) is about being young carefree cutesy fuck thing and not middle aged office lady. It's like I don't know man there should be some support group for femboys so they can build identity beyond just being a femboy and not feel like they die once their phase ends. \:

Can you really just go to the hospital and get your blood levels checked?

>Femboys are just self hating trans girls in denial and their only supporters are gender/social abolitionists and literal bipedo gay chasers that want feminine dick to suck and someone to do gay shit with that has neoteny and youth because they’re pedophiles by nature and idealize 15-18 male beauty which HRT helps preserve.

Attached: 1656542917475.png (726x744, 575.2K)

>support group for femboys so they can build identity beyond just being a femboy and not feel like they die once their phase ends.
That sounds very depressing but would probably help a lot of former femboys

no. I can talk with (and quite like speaking with) women just fine as a man. not saying girls have cooties or some shit. just that male/female socialization is different.

but female/female socialization? I could never. do that. plus I would have to give up male/male socialization which I quite like.

He lives in China

t. Bipedo or gay transphobic chaser

Ahh I see. You still couldn't do this in the us tho?

In a lot of European countries, yeah.
America's markets aren't remotely as "free" as you would be lead to believe by your compatriots

Cope

No u would need some kind of doctors note
saw this on their story earlier, funny someone posted about it. i think it's based. good for them honestly.
this lol

but more importantly... why would a femboy wanna be more fem woah that's so mindblowing it deserves an entire thread!!1

wow I can't believe people with a pathological hatred and revulsion for masculinizing are transgender! that can't be true...Ben Shapiro told me all the troons are bluehaired commies!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why would you need doctors note to check levels? You can just reserve time for getting blood. Many people do like annual checkups just so they know they dont have cancer or something else developing.

>Why are femboys so scared of aging as men?

The idiotic meme that men and women age differently really needs to stop

Why I’m glad I just decided to take estrogen and not be a femboy. I always thought the femboy life was a depressing one. Spend your young adulthood as a whore on the internet and irl and then spend the rest of your adulthood trying fruitlessly to get that back even though you never will. I much prefer just aging respectably into a lady.

well said user... as a former femboy that was twinkish from 16-20 years old and by 23 no longer saw myself as one i basically felt the same. transition saved me :^) helped a lot

Well they DO age DIFFERENTLY. That is a fact.