Don't like coffee

>don't like coffee
Is there anything more malebrained? Literally every single woman likes coffee. I might as well grow a beard.

Attached: 1637976671251.jpg (1280x720, 91.49K)

absolutely bat guano

Bottoms shouldn't be drinking caffeine

anyone who drink their coffee black is either a sigma girlboss or the gruffest toughest man ever, and there is no in-between. it's literaly the drink of making it

Attached: __mukuro_original_drawn_by_sakiyo_cake__07be27fc62a126d0960eca5a4d34c402-1.jpg (800x1071, 376.45K)

How, women love coffee. They always drink it. When was the last time you heard a woman say "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww coffee," almost never, same way you seldom hear men say "I hate alcohol" unless it's because "my dad was an alcoholic."
Hell there's a whole meme/stereotype over white girls loving pumpkin spice (coffee), because they like it so much, it's so common.

I'm not even talking about *how* one likes their coffee, but liking it at all.

Uhh tea exists and is also fembrained you’re ok sis

But I only drink water.

Tea is way better

Attached: 1e8.jpg (666x503, 133.17K)

energy drinks> coffee

both my sister and my mother are literally allergic to coffee you brainwormed ninny
and i don't like alcohol either, checkmate schizo

>both my sister and my mother are literally allergic to coffee you brainwormed ninny
That's a bit different from "not liking it," though. Dummy.

okay maybe you have a point but this is still the stupidest brainworm post in a while

are energy drinks the only non-fembrained form of caffeine
because I dont drink coffee tea or soda only energy drinks

Attached: 27F06C45-819E-4BF7-9E0C-32B718956832.png (2074x752, 1.69M)

How? You would very seldom find a woman who says "I don't like any coffee" except under extenuating circumstances like being allergic or "I don't want the harmful effects of caffeine." Women love coffee it's like the most "basic bitch" trait, it's normal to feel dysphoric over not liking it.

i like an iced peppermint mocha with two creams

Maybe it's because i'm a cis woman, but i don't think its a big deal to not like coffee: it tastes weird

>it's normal to feel dysphoric over not liking it.
wrong, you need immediate de-brainworming
i rarely shit on sophie, but god you're such a normie
i still think that messy bun/leggings mall rat combo is soul sucking
and i will now also bully you for your shit taste in caffeinated beverages too

Energy drinks are turbo malebrained BUT lots of girls like them too it’s just way less common than coffee or tea but you can honestly say that about energy drinks in general, I just think they were marketed way more to male adjacent spaces rather then female ones

Read this post as if you didn’t write it, but from a misogynist angle. I understand hating yourself and being in pain, but we don’t need to drag all women down with us, cis nor trans.

I am not saying women are "bitches" or should be derided for it, I put the terms in quotes for a reason. I don't agree with categorizing women in that way myself, but the fact that this "common archetype" of women likes it was relevant to my point.

i am not a normie! just because i like the common things it doesnt make me a normie
>messy bun + leggings combo is soul sucking
you take that back. i think sweatpants are slightly superior to leggings tho
slightly
i wish i could look like picrel
id be at peace

Attached: DE2A13E1-C7D9-480A-A3C0-F1E8E770D6FA.jpg (960x1280, 281.39K)